Applying Sonic R Strategy in NSE, MCX - Discussion

DSM

Great thread.... Nice to see Zabeen sharing his system and ideas. Just following the discussion here to get an insight into a different style of trading.

DSM

Thanks Vinod... I do follow your post on crude. But unfortunately, I don't have the software required (as I believe that I should be able to trade well with whatever tools I have - which is TT from Sharekhan) and am quite content with that. However, I do keep an open mind to different ideas and hence follow this thread, which I find gives me a different perspective on a different system from what I use. So thanks to Zabeen for sharing and to you as well. :) Cheers and happy trading.

DSM,

Feel free..'ve to guide this thread by sharing ur thoughts.:thumb:

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

DSM

Zabeen, I have used 20 MA in different TF and find it to be useful. After a trending move, the 1st and the 2nd touch to the upward sloping MA's are a buy (reverse for short) Sonic too uses MA's and hence my interest in following this thread/system. I find that if smaller TF in agreement of higher TF, it is a good way to trade. We can have our own rules for the same... which may vary from trader to trader. My 2C.

Thanks DSM. Looking forward to your inputs....

rpsvinod

Zabeen, I have used 20 MA in different TF and find it to be useful. After a trending move, the 1st and the 2nd touch to the upward sloping MA's are a buy (reverse for short) Sonic too uses MA's and hence my interest in following this thread/system. I find that if smaller TF in agreement of higher TF, it is a good way to trade. We can have our own rules for the same... which may vary from trader to trader. My 2C.

DSM,

eagerly waiting to brief explanation with any chart 'll easy to track.

Regards,

VINOD. RPS