Applying Sonic R Strategy in NSE, MCX - Discussion

zabeen2004

Just doubleclick on the red dotted lines and then right click to select fibo properties and change style and line breadth as per your choice. You can also add additional fibo levels if you need.
And finally draw fibo levels only in DTF or on any particular day high and low. This will have more accuracy than any other TF's

zabeen2004

can you plz explain how to take buy/sell and exit through this system and which timeframe is suitable for intraday and long term

thnaks
Pleasae read post no 1. I have mention on where to buy/sell. Exit is the hardest part than entry,SL for every trader and every trader will have their own exit procedures. I use three type of exits R:R 1:1, 1:2, 1:3 or near S/R, Fibo's etc.
Scalp/intraday = 1,5,15 min TF and Positional = Daily

rpsvinod

Just doubleclick on the red dotted lines and then right click to select fibo properties and change style and line breadth as per your choice. You can also add additional fibo levels if you need.
And finally draw fibo levels only in DTF or on any particular day high and low. This will have more accuracy than any other TF's

got it..tnx:D

rpsvinod

Vinod,

Dont get confused with this strategy its very simple but the fact is it will not give arrows or alerts and we need to monitor it effectively to catch a trade. For fibonacci either you can manually draw using tools in MT4 or download one of the fibonacci indicators available in the internet.
MM's loading: Hidden selling/buying which means price will comeback to the place where it started... very soon i will explain this. you can also Check crudeoil chart in 1 min TF on the date you mentioned to get the answer.
BTW what type of trader you are Scalp/intraday/positional?
Feel free to post your questions. I will anser whenever I find sometime..
Dear Zabeen,

no confusion..update if time permit only..

Mostly doing Scalping and Intraday on Energy Whatever it's +ve or -ve...very rare case on positional trade on base metals.

BTW Made a request to Mods to close my old thread. no issues.:p

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

zabeen2004

Hello Vinod,

As per your request see the details below in the chart. I made examples of trading styles with MM's move. I used 1 MTF which is my favourite for scalping. Let me know if any clarification in the charts

TS1 = Trading style 1
Ts2 = Trading style 2

rpsvinod

Hello Vinod,

As per your request see the details below in the chart. I made examples of trading styles with MM's move. I used 1 MTF which is my favourite for scalping. Let me know if any clarification in the charts

TS1 = Trading style 1
Ts2 = Trading style 2

Zabeen,

Tnx..for ur update..frankly said i 'm a very slow learner..Sorry. Already Chk Crude 1M TF..Is it right as per Trading style 2..on Sell Condition..

Can u advice exact entry & sl as per Trading style 2 on Sell Condition..?

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

zabeen2004

Zabeen,

Tnx..for ur update..frankly said i 'm a very slow learner..Sorry. Already Chk Crude 1M TF..Is it right as per Trading style 2..on Sell Condition..

Can u advice exact entry & sl as per Trading style 2 on Sell Condition..?

Regards,

VINOD. RPS
Your entry will be at 6281 with SL at 6295. You need PA with wave formation of High-Low-Lowerhigh-Lowbreakout for sell and Low-high-higherlow-highbreakout for buy. This PA wave formation works wherever it forms but accuracy is high above or below the Dragon and trendline.