App for forex trading

stoch

I use Tickmill mobile Metatrader app for opening and closing trades as well as making conducting simple market analysis. According to my experience this app works without any issues.

As i have mentioned in my previous comment, there are many brokers who are now providing apps but it is always good to have a computer for trading.

stoch

Metatrader apps for smartphone have very limited use because of small display and thus less tools for charting. That's why I use it only for closing or modifying positions.

Well there are so many apps on playstore that chossing the right one seems too dificult because you can never be sure which one fits the description. What I look for when searching for a forex trading app is the number of people that have downloaded it and the reviews from its users. I trust nothing more than the reviews. There is an app that was constanly being advertised to me over and over again untill I gfinally decided to check it out. It was then that I realsied that it was actually worth it. The app rovideds new users with 1000 dollars on their demo account for trading training. You can find out for yourself if you can choose it. The app is Expert Option.

If you want to find the best forex trading app then you have to look for it om your own terms. Why am I saying this you may ask. It is because what works for one person will not necessarily work for you too. Everyone has their own views and experience in trading. Go to the app market and search for all the forex trading apps that you can come across. Check out the user reviews, ratings and the number of people that have downloaded it. Focus more on the negative reviews than the positive. It is the negative reviews that really count. Negative reviews if more than 100 never lie. That is the area of focus.

stoch

I use Hotforex mobile Metatrader app for opening and closing trades as well as conducting simple market analysis. According to my experience this app works flawless.

Please share your opinion about metatrader app.

stoch

I use MT4 from Hotforex and it has worked fairly well for me, I used their raw spread and fixed spread accounts for news trading.

stoch

I use forex platform called MT4 from Hotforex and I like its functionality. It is also available for smartphones. Regarding account types, I used their raw spread and fixed spread accounts for news trading.