App for forex trading

Hi All,

Please let me know if there are any good user friendly Mobile apps for Forex trading. I don't want the ones which unnecessarily push their content on the user. Someone recommended me Forex Time's app. Has any one used it so far?

Please do share your recommendations.

Cheers

Srinivas

howardroark

Hi All,

Please let me know if there are any good user friendly Mobile apps for Forex trading. I don't want the ones which unnecessarily push their content on the user. Someone recommended me Forex Time's app. Has any one used it so far?

Cheers

Srinivas
Not worth breaking your head nor wasting your time ...
I was there ... done that ... tried it ..........

ztas

Hi All,

Cheers

Srinivas
I use trade interceptor with fxcm. Not sure your broker supported!

I would like to deal in manually, in the Forex Trading and don't like to use any such bots, which gran the control of our trades from our hands

I think for Forex work, you should not use any app because an app is small things for me. Trading is risky and I think having a laptop is a good option than having app for the phone.

Exactly, we could never deal in with the Forex Trading, while using some bots, it could be very much risky if we do so, as if we click around anything by mistake, it may costs us lots and lots of losses.

Yeah, that is not at all an easy task to deal in with the Forex Trading and the bots may help you sometimes, but you cannot survive for long in the Forex Market.

I think I have done with this thread, now no meaning to reply it. I am not happy with the app provided here. There are much better apps in the market for trading.