Anything better than Investar India in the same price range of 10-20k annual?

Hi guys,

I am looking into charting software for use with NSE. I know of Amibroker and MetaStock, etc but those are really expensive for me, given the fact that I have to subscribe to feeds from other sources.

So do you guys know of any charting software that is good for intraday trading. Also, I want backtesting and buy, sell signals generation feature.

Investar India is one that I could find. Costs 12k a year, which is a great deal. Is it good and are there any other alternatives to it?

Hi,

good evening.

I am new to this forum i would like to know about self buy and sell signal generating software in india for nse. Can any body advise me which one is best available.

Hi guys,

I am looking into charting software for use with NSE. I know of Amibroker and MetaStock, etc but those are really expensive for me, given the fact that I have to subscribe to feeds from other sources.

So do you guys know of any charting software that is good for intraday trading. Also, I want backtesting and buy, sell signals generation feature.

Investar India is one that I could find. Costs 12k a year, which is a great deal. Is it good and are there any other alternatives to it?
Try keystock.

It doesn't have back testing

Hi,

You can get amibroker for free, just google it. regarding datafeed you can get a globaldatafeed for rs 1490 pm if you have a brokerage account of zerodha or rksv....

Previously I was using icharts.in (they offer free EOD charts based on Java and its free of cost).but now i m a fan of Investar software. The software is integrated with Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis, a great tool if you believe in using both the techniques.
They have recently introduced the Auto-Support/Resistance feature, which plots the support/resistance levels automatically . I have found it to be a great feature to identify volume breakouts and now you can easily trade from investar using zerodha account. I agree they don't provide back testing, but otherwise this software is best in price wise