Anyone using MTPredictor???

Hello All, I have been trying to use MTP 6.5 but not getting the data to work well with it. Can anyone share MTP7.5 with me. my email is seguntunde123 at dot com. Thanks
presently 7.5 not available.
6.5 works well with mt4.
but dont excited it is not giving good results dont waste your time with it.
if you interested learn it not for real trading

Hi,

It really works, but one needs to learn to use it. It is more based on risk mgt and gives good trade for every 5 trade it two are a big win trades. I have analysed it and it is sufficient for new traders , in market none can get 100% winning trade .

Managing small loss and tgt big rally is all about this software. However out of 100% it gives good 40% trades.

However it all depends on the individual risk.
Thanks and Regards
Aloakdutt

Hi,

It really works, but one needs to learn to use it. It is more based on risk mgt and gives good trade for every 5 trade it two are a big win trades. I have analysed it and it is sufficient for new traders , in market none can get 100% winning trade .

Managing small loss and tgt big rally is all about this software. However out of 100% it gives good 40% trades.

However it all depends on the individual risk.
Thanks and Regards
Aloakdutt
in my experience i did not find any good trades from mtp.
it is more good profits when stoplos trigered and reverse the trade.
there is no personal trading style here because every thing given by the mtp chart itself.
only 1 mnt charts gives daily trade setups
5 mnts and other very rarely gives trade setups.
i tried both on stand alone and ninjatrader. i did not find any interesting in this software
if any one find good results pls show on charts.

in my experience i did not find any good trades from mtp.
it is more good profits when stoplos trigered and reverse the trade.
there is no personal trading style here because every thing given by the mtp chart itself.
only 1 mnt charts gives daily trade setups
5 mnts and other very rarely gives trade setups.
i tried both on stand alone and ninjatrader. i did not find any interesting in this software
if any one find good results pls show on charts.
Can you please send me the Ninjatrader version so I can test? Thank you
keffnet at Gmail dot com

Hi everyone! I worked with MTPredictor Build 20 (May 2011) for NinjaTrader 7. 50% of the signals are profitable. They need to be properly filtered. If you have a newer version, can you send it to me for testing? geminiasept at Gmail dot com
Thank you