Anyone using MTPredictor???

RDutt

Here comes the real face. Nicely done advertisement. Google will not find that and even it founds link will be dead link. Though If anybody interested no need to mail me, just write here.

Every system have their own plus and minus things.
johnny

Quite interesting system, especially with RT ... to quench the zeal for excellence, I would also be interested to have and use this s/w. :)

johnnypareek

Hi johnnypareek,
It would be of great help if you would elaborate a bit more on that.:)

Cheers!
At opening I sold as open below triger, booked 50% at ctc it went down and I was waiting for final tgt. It did fall but couldn't achieved the tgt and when it started going up , as i have lower my sl to ctc rest also sold at ctc.

Here's a link to nifty(5 min) chart. Even today MTpredictor was able to catch the low of the day and target was achieved by 3:10pm!! :thumb:
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/4456/nifty5min29052013.jpg

Cheers! :)
Hi Palash,

I just downloaded Ninjatrader 7 free version , how do i manage to get the rt data from nest terminal and what is the setup.

Also i was just going through the MT Predictor , just went through a webinar yesterday , looks quite impressive, however what was the cost for the MTP Plugin? Is it subscription based or life time plugin.

Thanks and Regards
Dutt

I know the cost of this software is kind of high but the good news is that, i found few threads about this Mtpredictor software on couple of forums. If anyone interested can scan through the net and try out if those patches really work or not. And those of you who are really interested, i have decided to share my piece of this software. If anyone really interested in this software can PM me if you ready to spend some bucks.

Cheers!:)
I am having MTpredictor stand alone unit. Will you share your experience.

My email ; [email protected]

Hi Aloakdutt,
As of RT data, you can use manshiRT. They provide RT capture for NestTrader(not sure if NestTrader and Nest terminal are 1 and the same). MTP plugin costs $1995(without trade module) and $2495(trade module included) and ya, it's one time cost.
There will be live webinar today @8:00pm which will be conducted by steve(developer). They live trade US e-minis. If interested visit their web site for subscribing to webinar(it's free:))

Cheers!
Thanks for the info, Are you using the RT data extracted from manshi RT to Ninja trader .... and using the MTP RT Addon ?Zerodha has Ztrader which is nest trader...

Can you tell me your experience with MTP.. Iam interested with this software
I heard it only works with esignal RT and not any.. is it right?
Thanks
Aloakdutt

Dear Prakash,

Thanks for the information on MTP Query. may i know your email id, to see how MTP works as my email id is [email protected]

As i was planning to go for add on mtp, since stand alone works only with esignal, i had called up Allied softwares to find out about MTP, they said they are working on making standalone to work with manshiRT, data converted to metastock. Time scale given is one month.

Thanks
Aloakdutt