Anyone used Robo trader.in . Their views about the service provider.

I am using there service they seem alright . They give few strategies but those they feel are good but actually are useless . I would say you can take there vps server with Amibroker and data feed and use your own strategy . I do that . I found the Amibroker and the autotrade plugin working properly along with the data feed . I trade my own strategy and things are smooth.

Have used their service.

They provide Virtual Server on which you can keep your strategy running 24/7
They have their own bridge software (amigo ) for amibroker to nest (not very stable )
you will also get a sample AFL strategy which uses "neural network" :rolleyes: if you want to run your own afl they will charge extra

I won't say service is that poor but the people on other side rarely have any idea of what they are doing, and mostly they won't transfer call to technical department so mostly your on your own.

NOT RECOMMENDED

Last edited:

cloudTrader

Yes and it is working great for me for my trading strategy. Maybe my needs are very simple. I know every trader has different requirement and don't hesitate to write email to them. They develop customized solutions even for sub brokers managing multiple clients is what they told me.
Thanks for the valuable inputs.