Anyone used Robo trader.in . Their views about the service provider.

I have even tested this product also http://symphonyfintech.com/prestofuseab.html Presto Fuse AB. For six month.
brother you seem to have extensive experience in this direction, as you mentioned that you have tested almost 10 different auto trading vendors so far.

Regarding the Presto Fuse AB, it is mentioned on that link -

Please note that automated trading is subject to exchange approvals and can be utilized only by the dealers of member brokers.
So I do not think that we normal retail traders can use their product. Or if I am missing something ? Can you please provide more details, like what will be the monthly charges for using Symphony Service and so on ?

Best Regards

ocil

Yes, presto can be used by a normal retail user. Read the pdf file for more detail.http://www.symphonyfintech.com/pdfs/HowToAutomateAmibrokerStrategy-v2.pdf

brother you seem to have extensive experience in this direction, as you mentioned that you have tested almost 10 different auto trading vendors so far.

Regarding the Presto Fuse AB, it is mentioned on that link -

So I do not think that we normal retail traders can use their product. Or if I am missing something ? Can you please provide more details, like what will be the monthly charges for using Symphony Service and so on ?

Best Regards

sumosanammain

If for personal use then start learning Autoit and turn Nest click automatic.
Sounds like what most people need, rather than full automation.
Would it be possible for you to describe what kind of things can be done with Autoit?

A few years back, I used to have to login to trading Terminal, for 8 accounts. I had used a macro recorder to do it automatically for me.

Please do guide, if you have any experience. All I had done was simple Keyboard and Mouse movement capture.
I ssume you are talking of writing code for Autoit, as it has a language

Just to let others know, I did get one month subscription of RealsenseIndia, & it seemed stable, easy to use & a lot of good features BUT as a breakout-trader, I found that they only offer market-orders, & their autotrader took a couple of seconds to punch orders into Nest, which often ended up with significant slippages on my test-trades, & when I e-mailed them about whether there's a way to speed it up, they never replied, & their online chat-support doesn't seem particularly informed either. :(

I asked Finvasia & Wisdom about Nest API, & both said it would be Rs.30,000 PER MONTH, which seems way too costly for retail traders.

With respect to Symphony, Finvasia said that other than Rs.25,000 paid to Symphony, I'd have to pay Rs.1599/month for Finvasia's plug-in. Again, sounds a little steep at roughly 4-5k per month after considering GST on both but perhaps doable given that Finvasia doesn't charge any brokerage.

Most autotraders available online only seem to offer market-orders, so they might all have slippage-issues for me but one autotrader that has recently caught my eye is stocksdeveloper.com because they seem to provide SL-L orders as well, which would be very helpful to me as a breakout-trader to minimize slippages but I've not been successful in installing their software so far. :(

Would also like to find out more about this autoit mentioned by @HappyLife as well.

Thank you all gentlemen for your views. I felt it is imperative to share my experience with Auto Trader, which I have already posted in quora as well, as people need to know. This is about stocksdeveloper.

(1) They are least interested, which is evident from xxx number of emails and phone calls to them. They just dont care, probably either they have too many customers (so they dont care if you take or not) or they are way too short-staffed to make huge profits
(2) On my last conversation, this guy (I believe it is the owner itself), was so so so rude with his words like "Go to hell", "You dont tell me what to do" (that was when I asked what is their response time) and much much more.

So two choices you have if you are obsessed with their product, (1) Imagine you are asking for a favor and assume that they are the only people on earth providing auto-trading facility
(2) Treat him like a King and one word from him could sentence you to death

If you can do one or all of the above, then chances are you can count yourself LUCKY despite you are the one who are paying them :). And mind you, post purchase if you run into any issues, then GOD save you.

No I am not a competitor (as they might come hard on my comments stating that I am a competitor shaming their product). I even asked give me asked for their location and that drove him even more wild and slammed the phone on my face. I really wish a fierce competitor comes up real soon and make them get out of their slumber they are in to the reality and how to treat their customers.

Every word I said above are TRUE TRUE TRUE ! And I am just a customer like each one of you.

I have spoken with Arun of howutrade as well. Though I havent taken their product, as at that point of time my look out was to place trades from Excel, and since their didnt have it or only worked with the likes of Zerodha/Upstox. My conversation with him was very fruitful, in the sense, though he is the owner (I am assuming) he took time to clear all the doubts and technically seem to be very sound. He also mentioned why dont you take 1 week trial and check it yourself and then think about purchasing. Good site to visit IMHO.