Anyone used Robo trader.in . Their views about the service provider.

Yes and it is working great for me for my trading strategy. Maybe my needs are very simple. I know every trader has different requirement and don't hesitate to write email to them. They develop customized solutions even for sub brokers managing multiple clients is what they told me.
How many months have you been trading with their software? Do we have to tell them our Nest password? Would there be any other security concerns? Rs.5,000 per year sounds great but with these types of payment-plans, I always worry whether one will get continued support after they have already received the money from us. Your inputs would be highly appreciated.

iTrade

How many months have you been trading with their software? Do we have to tell them our Nest password? Would there be any other security concerns? Rs.5,000 per year sounds great but with these types of payment-plans, I always worry whether one will get continued support after they have already received the money from us. Your inputs would be highly appreciated.
I took trial before going for it. As i said, my needs were simple. Nothing complex and its working for us. No need to give nest password. Even if u have to give it i dont see any issue as everything is linked to your bank Account and dp id. So far working good for me.

Is their anyone who is earning consistent profits through these systems ? I just want to get an idea if the strategy is solid, then is it high probability that a lot of money can be generated by these systems since emotions are not involved here.

Please advice

pannet1

Is their anyone who is earning consistent profits through these systems ? I just want to get an idea if the strategy is solid, then is it high probability that a lot of money can be generated by these systems since emotions are not involved here.

Please advice
dont depend on others (black box) strategy. get yourself a strategy. the automation part is easy and affordable now.

doss186

Off course , zero brokerage will be an added advantage if the strategy involves high number of trades.
I don't think anybody offering zero brokerage! but there are brokers offering unlimited trading for a fixed monthly fee around 1.7k eg. Fortune trading. That's like a buffet dinner for fixed amount.

cloudTrader

I don't think anybody offering zero brokerage! but there are brokers offering unlimited trading for a fixed monthly fee around 1.7k eg. Fortune trading. That's like a buffet dinner for fixed amount.
I am using Finvasia and its absolutely brokerage free. Very transparent pricing. Really satisfied trading with them.

PS: Margin for Intraday is somewhat less as compared to other discount brokers.