Anyone used Robo trader.in . Their views about the service provider.

Hello Freinds

I need a help regarding robo trading. I am planning to enter the service of robotrader.in . They are giving automatic robo trading software for my trading platform Trade Tiger from Sharekhan. I want to know anybody used their service. Would like to know how their software works and reliability of their service. Your valuable input is much appreciated.

Thanks

jagankris

Hello Freinds

I need a help regarding robo trading. I am planning to enter the service of robotrader.in . They are giving automatic robo trading software for my trading platform Trade Tiger from Sharekhan. I want to know anybody used their service. Would like to know how their software works and reliability of their service. Your valuable input is much appreciated.

Thanks
Better ask for a demo version (paper trading mode) for a month and decide.
Do they provide strategy too ?

ocil

I have used their software and I will say don't use. a lot of issues. They are not professional. You will not get any help after payment. If u need good robo trade software. You can PM me, I can give you the URL.
Hello Freinds

Thanks

pannet1

I have used their software and I will say don't use. a lot of issues. They are not professional. You will not get any help after payment. If u need good robo trade software. You can PM me, I can give you the URL.
why not here publicly, so everyone can benefit, unless you own "the good robo trade" software and trying to market it.