Anyone tried online fx trading??

A

amarnath

Hi,

Yes pls do your own due delligence in selecting a broker rather than asking other opinions

A

amarnath

Hi all,

Refco still good BROKERS :rolleyes: :eek:

Refcos Forex unit, Refco FX Associates, LLC, is neither
a registered FCM nor a Forex Dealer Member of the National Futures Association and is thus not subject to any of the relevant regulations. Refco FX much like several other major Forex dealers operates by exploiting a loophole in the current rules allowing affiliates of FCMs to circumvent regulation. Much as we have seen with major .

Hi

I am a new member and this is my first post.Well, regarding FX brokers, I have been trading with FXCM for more than a year and find them very professional.But like one of the senior member's suggestion, I feel that one must do his/her dilligence before investing with a broker.
Trade safe...

Regards,

CrossCurrency Trader.

FX Solutions/Proedge FX is the recognized leader in online retail foreign exchange, enabling clients with a combination of world-class customer service and a state-of-the-art trading platform. We offer an unparalleled trading experience with the Global Trading System (G.T.S.) featuring our world- renowned price feed.
FX Solutions is headquartered in Ridgewood, New Jersey and is a member of the National Futures Association (NFA). It is also registered with and fully regulated by the CFTC. All client deposits are held by JP Morgan Chase Bank.
http://www.proedgefx.com/gp_demoreg.aspx?ref=JBAR

Josbarr said:
FX Solutions/Proedge FX is the recognized leader in online retail foreign exchange, enabling clients with a combination of world-class customer service and a state-of-the-art trading platform. We offer an unparalleled trading experience with the Global Trading System (G.T.S.) featuring our world- renowned price feed.
FX Solutions is headquartered in Ridgewood, New Jersey and is a member of the National Futures Association (NFA). It is also registered with and fully regulated by the CFTC. All client deposits are held by JP Morgan Chase Bank.

Hi Josbarr,

I guess you are an introducing broker for the above mentioned broker.But lets not use this forum for advertisements.No offence my friend.I hope you understand.

CrossCurrency Trader.

Broker comparison link:

1) www.proedgefx.com/autoemailsNew/brokercomparison.htm

2) Are they registered with the NFA and CFTC?

3) Are all monies pooled together? (Hopefully Not!)

4) Forex Trading hours? (trading hours will vary from firm to firm)

5) How long will it take them to wire your funds when you want them?

6) Will Bid/Ask spreads deviate from their Interbank feed to prematurely trigger stops? And if not may I have your assurance in writing?

7) Will I have an appointed representative/contact for my needs? (trading help, system education, general inquires)

8) Any incentives to open? (Referral bonus, cash back etc)

9) Complimentary services?

10) Fees for Market news, withdrawals, technical support, minimum balance, etc

can any body tell me from where i can download historical datas online freely? I tried with yahoo finance where they have not kept any historical datas. I need 5min and daily datas.
gvnarendra

gvnarendra said:
can any body tell me from where i can download historical datas online freely? I tried with yahoo finance where they have not kept any historical datas. I need 5min and daily datas.
gvnarendra
Look at fxcm.com. Thay have up to the tick chart for most currency pairs. the charts are online.

Prashanth

dufferdev said:
I am a newbie ...

Plz tell me the entire proceduce to start trading in forex from INDIA.
What is the minimum amount we can trade with?
Which are the most reputed sites for Fx Online Trading ??

Thanks
dufferdev

hello dufferdev.
Before getting in the market I think you should learn about the overall character first. I'm studying the process right now and plan to trade on real account next year.

My suggestions are:
1. read articles and books on the website about it
2. after read some basic thing open a DEMO account and trade
3. Try to build your own system base on what you learn
4. read read read read and read the reports......news...analysis and more books
5. after making porfit continuosly.....then you may think about openning the real account.

if you want to have some basic article ........send me an e-mail....I might be able to help

[email protected]

here are some good links you might find it useful for beginners

www.babypips.com
www.moneytec.com
www.forexfactory.com
www.investopedia.com
www.wikipedia.com (online encyclopedia..very useful for search history of the market and banks)

Good luck!!!!!