Anyone tried online fx trading??

#1
This one surely must find a place on the list, if u wanna play online fx

http://marketiva.com//

It is a new fx provider from Switzerland Offering charts, fx news, signals, alerts and many indicators on one screen, it is exceptionally good for beginners in the trade.

You can open an account in a minute. You receive $5 on your live account and $10000 on your virtual account and you can play with until you learn the "secrets" of Forex
 
#2
Freeman said:
This one surely must find a place on the list, if u wanna play online fx

http://marketiva.com//

It is a new fx provider from Switzerland Offering charts, fx news, signals, alerts and many indicators on one screen, it is exceptionally good for beginners in the trade.

You can open an account in a minute. You receive $5 on your live account and $10000 on your virtual account and you can play with until you learn the "secrets" of Forex
Hi Freeman:

I trade FX online all the time.

The online broker you mention I have not come across but it means nothing and I am not implying that the broker is bad probably they are very good.

However one thing that we all must bear in mind is that when it comes to opening a real account with real money - we must ensure that the online broker whether FX or stocks/shares is a properly regulated broker and must be regulated either by CFTC in the US or FSA in the UK - I would prefer that the broker is regulated by both the regulators.

This will ensure that in case you have a complaint against the broker than you would be able to make a complaint with either of these two regulators. This would also ensure that your money is safe.

Please remember that even in Europe there are some unscrupulous outfits and your money can be at risk. This mainly applies to European countries that are still not part of EU or some outfits that operate out of EU countries but are not regulated and are actively seeking clients from countries that are either out of EU or still better other non-European countries - which falls beyond the scope of the regulators or local laws.

Some online brokers will offer incentives to open accounts but the first real online trade you make they will "rip" you apart on bid/offer spreads!!

Be warned!

Regards

Nautilus
 

alokdaga

Active Member
#3
Is it legal to trade Forex from India? What are the formalities?

Alok

nautilus said:
Hi Freeman:

I trade FX online all the time.

The online broker you mention I have not come across but it means nothing and I am not implying that the broker is bad probably they are very good.

However one thing that we all must bear in mind is that when it comes to opening a real account with real money - we must ensure that the online broker whether FX or stocks/shares is a properly regulated broker and must be regulated either by CFTC in the US or FSA in the UK - I would prefer that the broker is regulated by both the regulators.

This will ensure that in case you have a complaint against the broker than you would be able to make a complaint with either of these two regulators. This would also ensure that your money is safe.

Please remember that even in Europe there are some unscrupulous outfits and your money can be at risk. This mainly applies to European countries that are still not part of EU or some outfits that operate out of EU countries but are not regulated and are actively seeking clients from countries that are either out of EU or still better other non-European countries - which falls beyond the scope of the regulators or local laws.

Some online brokers will offer incentives to open accounts but the first real online trade you make they will "rip" you apart on bid/offer spreads!!

Be warned!

Regards

Nautilus
 
#4
alokdaga said:
Is it legal to trade Forex from India? What are the formalities?

Alok
I am based abroad therefore I am not sure about the formalities about trading FX in India but if Refco operates in India then I am sure they will give you all the info.

Sorry.

Nautilus
 
#5
I am a newbie ...

Plz tell me the entire proceduce to start trading in forex from INDIA.
What is the minimum amount we can trade with?
Which are the most reputed sites for Fx Online Trading ??

Thanks
dufferdev
 
#7
dufferdev said:
I am a newbie ...

Plz tell me the entire proceduce to start trading in forex from INDIA.
What is the minimum amount we can trade with?
Which are the most reputed sites for Fx Online Trading ??

Thanks
dufferdev
Dear dufferdev

To trade forex in India either contact Refco-sify or directly contact www.fxcm.com which is one of the best online firms with NFA registration in US.

The minimum amount to open an account differs from brokers to brokers. For fxcm.com it is $300 but its better to have $1000 as starting capital.

For charting service www.netdania.com or www.interbankfx.com

Regards
James Alex
Trend is your FRIENd, FOLLOW it
 
#8
jamesalex_us said:
Dear dufferdev

To trade forex in India either contact Refco-sify or directly contact www.fxcm.com which is one of the best online firms with NFA registration in US.

The minimum amount to open an account differs from brokers to brokers. For fxcm.com it is $300 but its better to have $1000 as starting capital.

For charting service www.netdania.com or www.interbankfx.com

Regards
James Alex
Trend is your FRIENd, FOLLOW it

Thanks for your kind explaination :)
 
A

amarnath

Guest
#9
Hi all,

NFA , CFTC only offfer regulation to broker activities and regulation doesn't protect investors capital in case of bankruptcy :D
 

Similar threads

Intraday Higher Leverage

Save up to 90% in brokerage and get higher leverage for intraday trades.

Name:Phone:
Email:City:
State:
Are you a day trader?