Anyone Trading in Gcitrading company

hello traders,
i want to open a account in gci trading company so please tell me what about gci trading. it is good or not tell me about gci trading company.

regards,
k.n.v.santosh

I think gci trading do not have any office in india. you may try Remounds securities. it gives you 100 times exposures in forex trading,ie 1cr exosure on investment of 1lakh. and top softwear.

sanja said:
I think gci trading do not have any office in india. you may try Remounds securities. it gives you 100 times exposures in forex trading,ie 1cr exosure on investment of 1lakh. and top softwear.
tell me remounds securities website or phone no

sanja said:
As per my information, pl.avoid Reymount regardless of how much exposure they give you. Carryout due deligence before you trade with them if you are still planning to do so.

hi

dont think of gci ... they never trade at market price they show one price but actual price in market is different .. their demo is wonderful... it rather updates the price faster than live account. And finally their chat support.. they dont respond at all.. they do lot of time pass not responding to ur queries...

i faced lot of problems with gci...

so think twice before u open account with gci.. i would suggest you to look for some other company...

all the best

bye

Hello guys, i am trading with gci for over 2 years now and have been quite satisfied with them till now. Back then i opened my account over cmitrading.de which is a german ib for gci. mainly its gci with better conditions than gci is offering his clients directly. Since they are offering the metatrader forex is much better than before because all forex orders are executed automatically now. Execution in the major indices is fast enough for me too. If anyone wants to trade exotic shares or other low volatile products i would recommend another broker. Execution in this things is indeed very slow and spreads tend to get bigger sometimes. But since im am trading mostly forex and the major indices gci is fine for me. i hope this has helped you a bit. best regards jeff

I wouldnt recommend GCI Trading.
I traded with them for a month, they are not reliable at all.
There spreads widen alot many of the times. They have a lousy support team.

You can trade with STIFX with whom i am trading with currently.