Anyone really making money in f&0 trading?

Ok i have to ask this for people who trading in F&O how many of you are making money on a consistent basis month to month?

Only those traders who are trading single stock futures based on technicals with time frame of 1 to 5 days please reply.

Also,how have the last few months been.?

Ok i have to ask this for people who trading in F&O how many of you are making money on a consistent basis month to month?

Only those traders who are trading single stock futures based on technicals with time frame of 1 to 5 days please reply.

If the traders trading index futures in intraday and swing are included then the answer to this question is definite Yes...

Most traders lose money in the market,so money from all those losers must be going to a few consistent winners .There are people who make money consistently month after month .It is possible with very tight risk control and people are doing it with no losing month in last 12-18 months...but such traders will be few.

Smart_trade

Rish

Your First Point

Yes, it is possible with proper cash management and with patience..

Yes, with consistency, we can make (making) money..without Greedy...

Your Second Point

Technicals is crucial word....my personal experience...I spent (struggled) almost 4 years to achieve the consistency..with technical based trading...

Final point : Yes Possible

Your First Point

Yes, it is possible with proper cash management and with patience..

Yes, with consistency, we can make (making) money..without Greedy...

Your Second Point

Technicals is crucial word....my personal experience...I spent (struggled) almost 4 years to achieve the consistency..with technical based trading...

Final point : Yes Possible
what kind of technical and money management can you give something in detail
thanks
siva

PUCHU_2500

TRADERbest, aapne swaal kiya aur bhaag gaya.....you have been given answaers by at least 3 members along with our beloved ST sir, but you are not available even to press 'Thank' button........

Rish

what kind of technical and money management can you give something in detail
thanks
siva
Ok..I will give you live example...what I am into...

Say, My Capital is Rs.100000....

I will play with

1. Rs.30000/- for Opportunity Trade (Future Trade just for a day)
2. Rs.30000/- for Swing Trade (Only Selling Options)
3. Rs.30000/- for positional Trade (Equity Buy and Hold)
4. Rs.10000/- for Nifty Naked Options Buying(based on opportunity)

Sr.No.1 - S/l will be 1% and target will be 2%
Sr.No.2 - No S/l....target 7% to 8%
Sr.No.3 - S/l will be 3% and target will be 10% ~ 15%
Sr.No.4 - S/l will be based on Level and target will be minimum 10 ~ 20%

I am using price action with combined calculation of cyclical Higher High and Lower Lows...

No emotional trades....No news based entries....No Fundamental Trades....No speculative Trades....No Penny Stocks....

It is working for me, because of discipline...

Prataap_2013

I trade single stock futures but on fundamentals. Trading capital is 6 lakh.

In July I made 1.2 lakh from Glenmark, as Pharma stocks were reversing.

In August I made 70,000 losses in BHEL and Dish TV.

This series only scalping till a clear trend emerges.

As smart trade mentioned only less than 10 % can achieve that discipline to maintain that consistency.With hardly yes answers coming for this question i think that confirms it.

i have been trading with technicals for 8 plus years and have realized that only during pure heightened momentum phase eg-(2007/modi) can the real money be made rest of the other times you have to that razor sharp discipline and even if you do the rewards are meager compared to the stress put in.

The last few months for example have been so crap you make in a few stocks and then give it up the next few days.Wondering how others last few months have been?

Again only those who are in single stock/index futures trading with 3-7 days time frame not delivery and intraday guys please.

I trade single stock futures but on fundamentals. Trading capital is 6 lakh.

In July I made 1.2 lakh from Glenmark, as Pharma stocks were reversing.

In August I made 70,000 losses in BHEL and Dish TV.

This series only scalping till a clear trend emerges.
Thanks you sound a bit like my last few months:rofl:

you dont use technicals?

Since april i was up by 5 lacs on trading capital of 6 lacs now down to 2 lacs.
july/ august have been very bad so much volatilty you get stopped out by the time you enter only.