Anyone of us with a Youtube channel?

RockyRobust

I have been thinking a lot about starting a You tube channel that talks about Investment. Does anyone here have a channel? It doesn't necessarily have to be a channel about trading...it can be about anything. Anyone?? :headphone:
Go for it ... All the Best !! This is indeed an interesting arena . I do not have my channel but the idea is worth implementing.

RockyRobust

Yes i am currently reading on how i can make my channel grow and possibly make money from it as well. This is of course a way of investing as well. Do you have some good You tube tips you could share?
I can wish you good luck. As far as Tips are concerned you can watch video channel of Tim Schmoyer who had been a Youtube star for quite sometime now and has very good know how of increasing your fan following on YouTube.

I can wish you good luck. As far as Tips are concerned you can watch video channel of Tim Schmoyer who had been a Youtube star for quite sometime now and has very good know how of increasing your fan following on YouTube.
Thanks mate. It's been quite interesting researching on earning via YouTube. Merchandising plays a huge role in it, but so does ad exchange. The ad exchange portion generally functions like the stock market where buyers and sellers of inventory (shares of stock) put their shares on the exchange (like the NASDAQ) and the market sets the price (or buyers/sellers). You can set a market rate, a floor, a ceiling, margin, similar types of rules you can utilize for trading on the stock market. I came across this while researching and it reminded me of my Uni days...studying about DSP and SSP for an Economics exams :rolleyes: Man...those were some horrible days!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been thinking a lot about starting a You tube channel that talks about Investment. Does anyone here have a channel? It doesn't necessarily have to be a channel about trading...it can be about anything. Anyone?? :headphone:
Sally what is your channel's link and how do you get the containt for next video?

Osmos

In order to make money on youtube you have to try really hard and create truly good quality and interesting content, then it'll be a success.

A lot of people nowadays are trying to become bloggers and make videos on various topics. However, not all of them realise it's not interesting to watch. I think that not only contents, but also a blogger need to ve interesting and to present information properly.

I think YouTube is the best place to earn money by sharing interesting video content. My friends have their own channel with 20000 and 40000 subscribers respectively. If you need any kind of help, you can ask me freely. I will give you a best solution with consultancy of my friends.