Anyone heard about www.blue-point-trading.com ????

Anyone has any knowledge about blue point trading. Its a European company with an office in hyderabad. They have a training program, upon completion of which they hire the successful participants as traders, at highly attractive packages and payouts. I am interested, but just want to confirm from someone that it is not a fraud. Will be glad if someone working with this company can verify its authenticity....
www.blue-point-trading.com/

jahan

Anyone has any knowledge about blue point trading. Its a European company with an office in hyderabad. They have a training program, upon completion of which they hire the successful participants as traders, at highly attractive packages and payouts. I am interested, but just want to confirm from someone that it is not a fraud. Will be glad if someone working with this company can verify its authenticity....
Hello,

looks like suckers.........the reason is simple by seeing there website only....i can clearly say that they are frauds......

Reason...

they say on one of there wepage "Our system manages risk, positions and lot sizes via our trade-copy algorithms." so for only entry purpose they need traders which be can easily implemented in their MT4 EA they are talking about.

Regards,

Rish

Simply Cheating and looting.... Global Fraud Mechanism..........

Trading (speculation) is a zero sum game. Losers pay the winners. And yes there are more losers than winners - and yet the winners tend to be the same people. You should not be involved in trading if you can not handle this. Speculation is part of the free enterprise capitalistic system. Morally correct? This is a debate. But in the words of Milton Friedman, "There has been no other economic system known to man, that has lifted more people out of the grinding poverty that we see in today's world."

You may not like our website (the color, font, style). You may not like the content of our website. You may think the services we provide are not of good value. These are all potential critiques that are subject to discussions and opinions.

Trading is a difficult job and is certainly not a get rich quick scheme. You will never hear us say the contrary. But it is not fraud if you disagree with what we offer. It is only fraud if you say one thing and do another. We do not hide any parts of or programme in a "gotcha" at a later date. We are available online everyday in our trader chat to support our traders. We do not hide behind anonymity over the web. If some one has an specific issue we will be happy to resolve. But to say something is fraud without proof or specifics is disingenuous.

Thanks...

I heard, yes they are saying it is located in hyd, but they don't have an office as of now and should get full details how it runs and works.

dont join in this company, because they are charging money for training, with that money they will provide you account, if u earn money in that account,u will be paid. if u loose in that account,again they will charge money,

here logic is you are trading with your capital, if u gain u will share percentage to company,
if u loose money, no one give you,

company investment is zero , do not go there

dont join in this company, because they are charging money for training, with that money they will provide you account, if u earn money in that account,u will be paid. if u loose in that account,again they will charge money, here logic is you are trading with your capital, if u gain u will share percentage to company, if u loose money, no one give you, company investment is zero , do not go there
Hello abraju,

Just to clarify your comments.

"because they are charging money for training" Yes we do charge an enrollment fee for administration, education and validation of a trader - we don't work for free and do not apologize for this. We can not on board folks to merely lose money - this is a business after all. If we did not charge this fee, people will just not take the programme seriously - as they have nothing to lose. This simply does not work.

"investment is zero" I think you should go back an re-read the programme details. We do not accept trading capital from traders. The enrollment fees cover only our office costs, and in no way comes close to covering the potential trader payouts one can earn.

So how do we make money? We run trader profile algos behind the trader and based upon their trading style our trade copiers trade accordingly. So yes our investment can be considerable relative to any small initial enrollment fee.

Perhaps being a prop traders is just not for you, but others will take the challenge learn and advance in their trading career.

Kind regards,

Hi all,
I took the pro account of blue point trading and made 309 pips in the first month :) Here's my Blue Points trade report

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...945.1073741827.700018256707969&type=1&theater

Received my first payment from them of Rs 8900 ( well, paypal guys deducted 7 dollars for the transaction, which I feel is huge). Will post again once I complete my second month of the trainee period. BTW, for people who can stick to the rules and generate pips, I feel the Reward : Risk of this program is great and i'm trying my best

Hi all,
I took the pro account of blue point trading and made 309 pips in the first month :) Here's my Blue Points trade report

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...945.1073741827.700018256707969&type=1&theater

Received my first payment from them of Rs 8900 ( well, paypal guys deducted 7 dollars for the transaction, which I feel is huge). Will post again once I complete my second month of the trainee period. BTW, for people who can stick to the rules and generate pips, I feel the Reward : Risk of this program is great and i'm trying my best
Hi Kamal0229,

Are you still associated with Blue Point Trading? How are you doing there? Your Private Message is not active. Pls PM me your contact details. Thanks. :thumb: