Anyone getting consistent calls from Bajaj Finance? (Getting abuse calls)

Biker

I have been getting calls everyday from some guy calling on behalf of Bajaj Finance. I am so sick of this, when I said harshly then those people started abusing and harassing. I also got lewd msgs from them.

They keep changing sim cards and old numbers dont work. Anyone else getting such calls?

Any help?

Riskyman

I have been getting calls everyday from some guy calling on behalf of Bajaj Finance. I am so sick of this, when I said harshly then those people started abusing and harassing. I also got lewd msgs from them.

They keep changing sim cards and old numbers dont work. Anyone else getting such calls?

Any help?
koi aapki baja(j) raha hai. :D

On a serious note, dont answer calls from unknown numbers for a few days. they will stop.

manojborle

You can start using truecaller in android.

manishchan

Any help?
You can register your number on DND directory. https://www.donotcall.gov/

NJ23

I am already registered on it but I think this DND is totally useless.
File a complaint against them, they'll stop immediately.

Simply ignore them it doesn't work that great anyway but I do hope it will work wonders afterall, something should really be collected out there and I am more than sure it will really be. Where else we can see those people being punished - probably nowhere.

iTrade

u dont any option dude. I get 2 spam calls daily. Exactly 2. If i dont answer the calls then i get 3rd and 4th and so on. Its either a loan or card or bajaj finance or bharti axa or lic of india automated call. i complained to trai and vodafone on twitter and then it stops for a week. Then again it starts after a week. So the operators and sometimes the third partys are playing foul here. Just pasting a screenshot of how lic automated call spammed me when my phone was on silent. I complaint to trai and then now it just calls me once.
In Our country ppl have guts to do this bcoz of weak laws. I tried everything dnd, trai app etc. nothing helps. Just have to live with it. ppl in our country are scammed for otp and fraud transfer over phone and still nothing happens. A telemarketer call is nothing compared to it.

Attachments