anyone earning consistent profits from part time commodity trading

What Percentage of part time commodity traders are earning consistently

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sangram1705

just wondering if it is possible to earn consistent profits from commodity trading (part time). could be a mix of positional & intraday but evening session only.

sangram1705

Thank you Praveen sir,
I had been going through your posts "tukka style...." I liked it. Although you may call it tukka, but to me it seems u are taking fundamental calls. somewhat closer to scalping too.

But with a full time job it would be really difficult to track fundamentals.

Perhaps commodity spreads could be the answer

vssoma

Thank you Praveen sir,
I had been going through your posts "tukka style...." I liked it. Although you may call it tukka, but to me it seems u are taking fundamental calls. somewhat closer to scalping too.

But with a full time job it would be really difficult to track fundamentals.

Perhaps commodity spreads could be the answer
Dear,
as of my experience, zinc-lead (mega) pair will give u min. 500 on daily average basis...

sangram1705

Dear,
as of my experience, zinc-lead (mega) pair will give u min. 500 on daily average basis...
Thank you sir,
for your opinion. another option could be to hedge on crude inventory & ng inventory days. maybe approx 2000/-.But here the real challenge is to enter very fast. place sl order very fast & book very fast.

@ others: I AM EXPECTING GUIDANCE FROM ALL SENIORS. PRESENTLY I AM WORKING ON 2 STRATEGIES AS SUGGESTED BY SENIORS ON TRADERJI.

IT WOULD BE REALLY APPRECIABLE TO HAVE COMMMENTS FROM LINKON SIR, IGURUJI, TT , DAN SIR & THE LIST IS LONG. SINCERE REQUEST TO ALL SENIORS TO PL GUIDE ON COOMODITIES

sangram1705

"successful traders have a complete commitment to trading and do it full-time."

is this true?
cant part time traders be fully committed. is this absolutely necessary to watch the screen 12 hrs a day(nse open to mcx close) to become successful.:confused::confused:

any views please

Thanx