Anybody using amiquote latest version?

bunti_k23

Hi guys, anybody using amiquote latest version, i heard there is data source option in it. i want to know how many datasources can be used in it and how it works. like if we put any website url in it will it start to fetch data from that directly? pls help i want to purchase amibroker based on this functionality.....

bunti_k23

You are an AmiBroker expert already....

View attachment 38213

Now after 5 years... Good...
thank you for the notice my dear, however iam not using latest version of amiquote so i got a concern whether we can take any other data source or not?

bunti_k23

but present amiquote does not support google intraday data for indian exchange..!!
thank you for ur reply isr, iam looking for realtime forex data....

Vmaster369

Amibroker is shit :) (i have right to express myself )
Author is greedy . and if amibroker was god in stock market thomas|Fomas would be billionaire which he is not so
why even use that .
pay for License which don;t give u update after 2 yrs (there they rip u )
pay for data
pay for loss too that u will occur lol lmao

they say best things in life are free why not use investing.com
it;s free and serves purpose

buying amibroker doesn;t means you be successful . Use the best in world and it;s free legally

http://investing.com

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Amibroker is shit :) (i have right to express myself )
Author is greedy . and if amibroker was god in stock market thomas|Fomas would be billionaire which he is not so
why even use that .
pay for License which don;t give u update after 2 yrs (there they rip u )
pay for data
pay for loss too that u will occur lol lmao

they say best things in life are free why not use investing.com
it;s free and serves purpose

buying amibroker doesn;t means you be successful . Use the best in world and it;s free legally

http://investing.com
The way you write paragraph and the way you write words is easily recognizable. Think you GotAway