Anybody use the New Chat Room?

Is there any actiity in the new Chat Room? I logged in earlier but did not find any users there so I was just wondering wheather we can set a time when all of us can meet and chat.

TATrader said:
Is there any actiity in the new Chat Room? I logged in earlier but did not find any users there so I was just wondering wheather we can set a time when all of us can meet and chat.
i was online in chat room, and could see 4 members other than me , even sent message to one but no one bothers to reply. i was in the main room. are there any susequent rooms for chatting , subject wise or thread wise ?

Maybe they are still not aware of how to use the functions. Although I think it is a good move by traderji.com.

I have also tried the chat room afew times but never havei seen anybody else using it.May be after trade hrs would best suit most of themembers to exchange views on the next day trade.
Hoping to see some members using this wonderful facility

The chat room is indeed a very good feature on this forum. Maybe people are not responding as they are busy / tied up during market hours. Maybe after trading hours people could meet up and chat

I also logged in a few times and checked but could not find anyone in the chat room. Maybe we should decide on a day & time (eg. every Sunday afternoon or evening) and meet in the chat room for discussion. As for everyday after trading hours, how does 8 PM everyday sound?

--SwingTrader

Traderji

Super Moderator
swingtrader said:
I also logged in a few times and checked but could not find anyone in the chat room. Maybe we should decide on a day & time (eg. every Sunday afternoon or evening) and meet in the chat room for discussion. As for everyday after trading hours, how does 8 PM everyday sound?

--SwingTrader
SwingTrader,

Why dont you take a poll to come up with a convienent time that would suit you all. Let me know and then I will email all members regarding the same.

I get an invalid username/password everytime i try to loging . I was able to do so the first time but after that have had no sucess. Am i the only one having loging issues ?