Any views on GTL Infrastructure.....

Hi everybody.. anybody has thoroughly studied GTL infrastructure?? From a basic study i come to a conclusion that it will turn up to be a multibagger... considering the current telecom boom scenario in india... what say guys??

Hai every body,
sir i am new to this field. i am an engineer working from last 1 year. i want to get into intra day trading.. pls suggest me what is the procedure, i have PAN card with me.

Thanking you

Hi everybody.. anybody has thoroughly studied GTL infrastructure?? From a basic study i come to a conclusion that it will turn up to be a multibagger... considering the current telecom boom scenario in india... what say guys??
I'm also holding GTL infra shares and planning to sell it.I don't see any big movement in this stock for the last 30 days.Is it worth holding the stock for a long period?Any counterview?

-Deepak.

I'm also holding GTL infra shares and planning to sell it.I don't see any big movement in this stock for the last 30 days.Is it worth holding the stock for a long period?Any counterview?

-Deepak.
I also see no great movement in this stock but have a strong feeling that it will give good returns in long term... if u r a short term investor then surely its not for u.... i m looking for t least a medium term perspective...

Hai every body,
sir i am new to this field. i am an engineer working from last 1 year. i want to get into intra day trading.. pls suggest me what is the procedure, i have PAN card with me.

Thanking you
This doesnt seem to be the right thread for ur post man... pls do it in beginers thread... still ill tell u.. do u have any knowledge of the stock market.. bcos intraday trading is a skill.. u need lot of technicals...

sudoku1

Statement showing Shareholding of persons belonging to the category "Public" and holding more than 1% of the total number of shares

Sr. No Name of the shareholder-- Category of shareholder --Number of shares-- Shares as a percentage of total number of shares {i.e., Grand Total (A)+(B)+ (C) indicated in Statement at para (I)(a) above}
:)
1 SOMERSET INDIA FUND-VULPES STRATEGIC/SOPHIA GROWTH -A SHARE CLASS OF SOMERSET INDIA FUND 8354065 8.22 %
2 CITIGROUP GLOBAL MARKETS MAURITIUS PRIVATE LIMITED 8233482 8.10 %
3 UBS SECURITIES ASIA LIMITED -A/C SWISS FINANCE CORPORATION (MAURITIUS) LTD 5085551 5.00 %
4 MORGAN STANLEY & CO INTERNATIONAL LIMITED A/C MORGAN STANLEY DEAN WITTER MAURITIUS COMPANY LIMITED 1296098 1.28 %
5 Mavi Investment Fund Ltd 2359847 2.32
6 BENNETT COLEMAN & COMPANY LIMITED 2050000 2.02 %
7 BSMA Limited 1783919 1.76
8 MERRILL LYNCH CAPITAL MARKET ESPANA S.A. S.V. 2739119 2.69
TOTAL 31902081 31.39 %