Any Trader from Asansol--Durgapur belt of West bengal ?

Is there Any member of Traderji from Asansol--Durgapur belt of West bengal ? , just curious to know . :)
Apni saturn theke kabe Durgapur/Asansol... aslen......plz take it in lighter note.....I read your location is saturn....:lol::D

mmca2006

any reason to know the location?

or just curiosity?
NO specific reason , already mentioned " curious to know " ,
It is my curiosity to know whether I m lone member of traderji from my belt or any another also from here , if so would be pleased.
Hope it is clear.

sr114

NO specific reason , already mentioned " curious to know " ,
It is my curiosity to know whether I m lone member of traderji from my belt or any another also from here , if so would be pleased.
Hope it is clear.
not so - i am just some 70+ km east from ur A - D belt. earlier i thought that ki i am alone - but good to hear some one from that zone also apart from Kolkata

rgds
Subroto

mmca2006

not so - i am just some 70+ km east from ur A - D belt. earlier i thought that ki i am alone - but good to hear some one from that zone also apart from Kolkata

rgds
Subroto
Oh ! nice to see that we are not far away and I believe that this thread may bring some more members closer !:):) "70+ km east from ur A - D belt" is not very much clear to me because of my poor knowledge of Geography , would u mind to elaborate more.:)

sr114

Oh ! nice to see that we are not far away and I believe that this thread may bring some more members closer !:):) "70+ km east from ur A - D belt" is not very much clear to me because of my poor knowledge of Geography , would u mind to elaborate more.:)
Barddhaman - its 70 km+ east of that belt.