Any recommendation for stock broker with reliable platform and low brokerage?

I am looking at some brokers' reviews on Google play store about the user interface, customer support. Can anyone throw some light on which broker is currently charging low brokerage and offer decent platform without any freezing issues or something like that?

I am looking at some brokers' reviews on Google play store about the user interface, customer support. Can anyone throw some light on which broker is currently charging low brokerage and offer decent platform without any freezing issues or something like that?
Finvasia, their brokerage is zero for every segment, plus shoonya acha hai if you trade on mobile. desktop bhi thik hai but takes much space. Can try guest login, first.

brokenbull

Finvasia, their brokerage is zero for every segment, plus shoonya acha hai if you trade on mobile. desktop bhi thik hai but takes much space. Can try guest login, first.
1)Yes Finvasia is practically FREE trading with zero brokerage.
I trade mostly intraday stocks in Finvasia only thro their android app (there are many shortcomings even in the app (not even order execution notification in android app) but Finvasia being tolerated due to zero brokerage.)
2) For delivery CNC stocks trading-Zeodha is the best due to Zero brokerage . I trade in Zerodha actively daily mostly BTST/ delivery based stocks/ETF trading.If you are in to BN/N option selling zerodha is a waste. half the time system will reject your order.
3. Smart alecs who are coming here & asking broker review should first tell us what are they trading /their risk capital amount/ no of years in the market etc so that we can give a suitable reply.. Hence the cartoon above .
If some one is in to big ticket high risk specualtion, brokerage is the last thing to worry about.

@DreamDeal Thank you for your comment, I'll try out finvasia.
@brokenbull Thank you for this information, I'll keep that in my mind. And to answer that part, I am basically looking to trade at low cost as I am new to trading and for the trading style, I have no idea, but the closest I can say is day trading depending on my capital which is quite low (Rs 10,000).

brokenbull

@DreamDeal Thank you for your comment, I'll try out finvasia.
@brokenbull Thank you for this information, I'll keep that in my mind. And to answer that part, I am basically looking to trade at low cost as I am new to trading and for the trading style, I have no idea, but the closest I can say is day trading depending on my capital which is quite low (Rs 10,000).
If you are new to stock market, mainly day trading & very low capital - Finvasia is the best. with the same capital after stock market closes you can trade MCX GOLDGUINEA (8 grams ) & GOLDPETAL (1gram) till midnight.

1)Yes Finvasia is practically FREE trading with zero brokerage.
I trade mostly intraday stocks in Finvasia only thro their android app (there are many shortcomings even in the app (not even order execution notification in android app) but Finvasia being tolerated due to zero brokerage.)
2) For delivery CNC stocks trading-Zeodha is the best due to Zero brokerage . I trade in Zerodha actively daily mostly BTST/ delivery based stocks/ETF trading.If you are in to BN/N option selling zerodha is a waste. half the time system will reject your order.
3. Smart alecs who are coming here & asking broker review should first tell us what are they trading /their risk capital amount/ no of years in the market etc so that we can give a suitable reply.. Hence the cartoon above .
If some one is in to big ticket high risk specualtion, brokerage is the last thing to worry about.
As an option seller I pledge holdings and trade using same, and was looking at finvasia, but it seems they require a POA on pledge that no other broker asks for, do u have any experience with this

brokenbull

As an option seller I pledge holdings and trade using same, and was looking at finvasia, but it seems they require a POA on pledge that no other broker asks for, do u have any experience with this
1) Iam not a option seller
2) I dont pledge anything. I dont like to give any POA . I dont mind loosing interest on un used funds lying with broker
3) Iam simple vanilla intraday or CNC stcck trader (BTST /1 week is eternity for me )
4)Zerodha wont suit for option selling due to restrictions neither Finvasia (ofcourse free brokerage ,option strikes avaialable problem is not there) but may be due to system stability issues.
5) I think you have to look elsewhere (where are you pledging holdings & selling options at the moment?

@MaverickRohan I was actually considering trading options on finvasia (because of 0 brokerage fees) but backed out because of its highly speculative nature. At the same time I do know that it is in fact a good hedging tool, provided one knows how to use it for reducing risk. Am I right?

Mavala

For option sellers,zerodha is no problem if you are ok with a bit of high initial margin. Zerodha allows to buy any strike if you have sold options first.e.g If you have to create iron condor, you need to sell two options legs first and then it will allow to buy hedges at any strikes without any restriction.In short, the restriction is only for naked option buys.