any one know about stock20-20 in cnbc awaaz

Hi,
friend,i am new to stock market and like to know more about intraday pls any one know about cnbc awaaz stock20-20 ?have you use there tips and is it ok to invest in market?

Even avoid them for investing.i watch 20 20 on cartoon network business channel cnbc. Daily. Dear they have four team.two matches daily .they tells more than 40 shares daily. So if you are going to trade with 40 shares then how mauch brokerage you are going to pay even st and stt. Just avoid over trading. Even when i was new to market i made mistakes like this.do not belive in tips.

Even avoid them for investing.i watch 20 20 on cartoon network business channel cnbc. Daily. Dear they have four team.two matches daily .they tells more than 40 shares daily. So if you are going to trade with 40 shares then how mauch brokerage you are going to pay even st and stt. Just avoid over trading. Even when i was new to market i made mistakes like this.do not belive in tips.
Yes...I agree with rananjay's comments here...its better to take the tips from 20 20 CNBC and don't be a day trader....analyze and invest...

Be a safer side !!!

Rams

it is always better to have your 'FEEL of the market'. 'Paper trade' after learning Fundamental analysis and technical analysis. The success / failure in your paper trading (probably for one year) will give you better ideas to plunge into real trading / investing.