columbus

Re: i hv bought aban at 846 wat to do

i hv bought aban offshore at 846 will it again increase upto 846 or shul i get out of it why its decresing ny news bt it...
Is it Aban (equity) or Aban (Future)?Aban Future has maximum 90 days life.
(Of course ,you have roll-over option).But equity has Infinite life span.For a
scrip of 2 FV ,it has marvelous 424 as book value.Anytime it will go up.

Any jobber here plz guide

Hi any jobber who does jobbing plz guide wat all factors we hv to look in also in which all script u do jobbing nd ny1 of ur fav... How much u earn daily... Do u perform consitently well except few bad days...

vishal7176

Re: Any jobber here plz guide

@sniff

yaa , if you want regular movement then nifty option is good option .....

if you want stock then ...it,s totally differnt cause of every situation of mkt is differnt ......for example Now movement in banking stock ...then you have option to banking stock ....like uco bank,idbi bank,vijaya bank....etc.

after 3 month situation is totally differnt ...may be banking sector will be not moveing ......you want to search another stock for jobbing ..
better way to try nifty option ...cause no liquidity no problem ,no movementum problem ,

rest is in your hand

@vishal
thanks for replying can u guide how fresher can do well doing jobbing in option as its too fast movement nd how to take judgment in dat?

vishal7176

@ sniff

if you fresher then better to frist start with screen reading .....after that ... start to follow equity / future w.r.t. option ....and vice versaa ...

take some time for observation ....

how many point movement in equity/future ...and how many point move option price ....after that judge ...start some paper trade or may be one lot for starting .....

take some 4000 lot size stock ...renukaa ,suzlon,ifci.....follow this script .....for one week and try to judge this script ....

judgement is not one day skilll its have long practicee .....try to some time may be ..its depend on ur IQ . .....but avrge with one yr .....you will get it