Any ieda how is Fortis securities?

Hi All,

Can somebody share information abount fortis securities. I want to open an online trading account with them. If somebosy is using it please share the information.

Thanks ,
Salil

hi salil
i have an online trading a/c with fortis for the last three months.i think its very good. They charge very low brokerage of 0.15% for delivery trades & 0.015% for inra day and derivatives trades. They provide ODIN software free of cost. As compared to ICICI , its a lot better. But ensure that ur a/c is opened in a branch nearest to u bcoz if u want to visit them & use their terminal , then u would have to visit the branch where u have ur a/c.
If u have any specific query, u may plz post it.

Hi yogesh,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I had done lot of research and found fortis and geojit are good. How do you find their daily calls or research reports? Is it really worth following their reports on intradey as well as long term investment? Can you please let me know.

Thanks and Regards,
Salil Gumaste

yogeshvirmani said:
hi salil
i have an online trading a/c with fortis for the last three months.i think its very good. They charge very low brokerage of 0.15% for delivery trades & 0.015% for inra day and derivatives trades. They provide ODIN software free of cost. As compared to ICICI , its a lot better. But ensure that ur a/c is opened in a branch nearest to u bcoz if u want to visit them & use their terminal , then u would have to visit the branch where u have ur a/c.
If u have any specific query, u may plz post it.
Hi,

can you tell me if Fortis has a valume commitment on there brokerage or have any brokearage commitment per month.
any idea.

Thanx

hi
there r no commitments for the rates i have mentioned.
As far as recommendations r concerned , i would rate them OK. however they do not provide many recommendations.Rather their recommendations have been very few since last few days.

I called up Fortis securities in Pune and they quoted a rate of 0.50% for delivery-based trading. If anyone from Pune is trading through Fortis, please let me know the rates that you pay. Thanks.