Any idea about how to cover losses in futures?

I am in search of a reputed advisory who gives well researched and perfomance oriented intraday futures calls. I have suffered heavy losses in futures by trading on my own ideas. I now want to take a help of a professional who can genuinely guide me to come out of this.

Please guide.

I am in search of a reputed advisory who gives well researched and perfomance oriented intraday futures calls. I have suffered heavy losses in futures by trading on my own ideas. I now want to take a help of a professional who can genuinely guide me to come out of this.

Please guide.
No call. Can be accurate ....professional brokers also give the Cal's based on he technicals.... Best you should do is to hedge it....so that u would be protected ..with limited profit.

Like long futures with ITM short cals...as example.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

No need of very highly qualified professionals for this job . Stock market is totally played with the help of levels. If u have got enough capital to short two lots of any options then u can recover Ur past losses gradually...not all of sudden....it depends on how much loss u have incurred in past.

traderniftybull

No need of very highly qualified professionals for this job . Stock market is totally played with the help of levels. If u have got enough capital to short two lots of any options then u can recover Ur past losses gradually...not all of sudden....it depends on how much loss u have incurred in past.
You are great man
Can you please start a thread in the forum and show us, what you said (in bold above) and I will suggest you options, to short. Right !!! :D

suri112000

Please guide.
So, you think another person [advisory] knows more than what you know. First of all you realise that you are more experienced than him in making wrong trades. You are experienced because you have bet your own money on the trades. Just show me any advisory which is betting on their own tips or calls. I can bet you none of them are dare enough to test their strategies by making bets with their own money. Advisory is one who takes money from you and takes advantage of you and your money to test their strategies. If they succeed, they ask you to renew their services...and if they fail and they cent percent do, you are doomed with your hard earned money and advisory fee as icing on the cake. Successful traders are busy in their trades and they donot have time to give calls. If somebody is giving calls he is not a trader and he is set to loot innocent and loss making traders.

Please watch this video carefully.

Last edited:

OneThatGotAway

My advice will be this is time you start leaning about stock markets.
get familiar with breakouts patterns moving averages etc ect

Do remember that if u play revenge game u will loose even more.

F&0 are system where u don;t realize that you are given leverage to buy stock with 10 % to 30% as margin money meaning...
say Godfrey Philips
here you are allowed to buy 500 Qty in Futures for only R.s say 73000

offcourse when u do maths 500* R.s 1300 = 650000

so here u did n;t realize that you are given 0.65 million item with only 73K NOw thats called leverage.
suppose price of shares does down and now it;s 1100 ..
So you will have to pay 1300-1100= 200 *500 = R.s 1 Lakhs immediately just to keep your trade live.

NOw here you are trapped as u immediately need to pay 1 lakhs R.s thats called M2m money
Mark to market loss. if u are unable to pay then your whole capital of 73K goes in loss

People don;t understand this concept and they keep buying in F&0 with very thin margin money and then account goes in loss.

Hope u understood what i mean to tell ya :xD

Last edited:

Please guide.
That's one way of doing it, someone recommends and you trade. The other way would be to let someone do it all for you for a fee i.e. place your money with some fund manager for 3-4 years ... i.e. invest some money in mutual funds. Professional money managers will have a better chance at success.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
So, you think another person [advisory] knows more than what you know. First of all you realise that you are more experienced than him in making wrong trades. You are experienced because you have bet your own money on the trades. Just show me any advisory which is betting on their own tips or calls. I can bet you none of them are dare enough to test their strategies by making bets with their own money. Advisory is one who takes money from you and takes advantage of you and your money to test their strategies. If they succeed, they ask you to renew their services...and if they fail and they cent percent do, you are doomed with your hard earned money and advisory fee as icing on the cake. Successful traders are busy in their trades and they donot have time to give calls. If somebody is giving calls he is not a trader and he is set to loot innocent and loss making traders.

Please watch this video carefully.
Great post...:happy:

Banks are eager to give business loans to any successful traders if they show they are earning well. They never need to do the tips/teaching business...

My primary bank called me twice on their own...to give such loan... sir, we'll arrange Crores with very attractive rate...please call us anytime...I just said I am not comfortable for trading crores now...Still, they are behind me...

People must know that ALL Successful traders are busy in their trades and they don't have time to give calls. And Tips providers usually can't manage the risk, most of the time their stop loss hit first then target. :wtf: They are clueless about money management and position sizes too with such tips which are essential part of trading.