Any good fund managers

P

preetksgill

dear kitesfs,

In this forum we r not supposed to provide with phone nos, or mail id etc, which is a way of soliciting business. I was just curious, but not a candidate. But I am interested in networking with a community of traders, investors, analysts. etc. My yahoo id vijayvp23, or else you could provide me your contact details.
:lol: just luv this post, nothing more.

HI,
IF ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT GOOD FUND MANAGER WHO CAN MANAGE OUR ACCOUNTS. PLS HELP ME OUT HOPE YOU WILL HELP ME IN THIS REGARD. THANK YOU

mail at Not Allowed @ Traderji.com
well, i have been trading forex for the past 8 yrs and also work as a forex hedge fund manager for a couple of hedge funds....lemme know if its ok for me to manage your funds....i can PM you my contact details if you think we can proceed...

Originally Posted by vijayvaliya
dear kitesfs,

In this forum we r not supposed to provide with phone nos, or mail id etc, which is a way of soliciting business. I was just curious, but not a candidate. But I am interested in networking with a community of traders, investors, analysts. etc. My yahoo id vijayvp23, or else you could provide me your contact details.

Talk about irony!

savkar

scalperfx,
being in the IT industry for a long time you come across people whose tech statements sounds ridiculous. These people are technologically challenged.

This is what the poster might have thought:
"yahoo id" is synonym to yahoo messenger id. many people don't know they map to email id. hence though he said email id not allowed he mentioned the "messenger id" where these people can IM. See his previous post he mentions skype id, so he is trying to do an IM with kitefs.

:thumb:
Originally Posted by vijayvaliya
dear kitesfs,

Talk about irony!

Dear savkar,scalperfx,preetksgill,

The point i was trying to make is let us keep such discussions outside this forum.One earlier occasion, the moderator reminded me of violation of forum rules on this count. I never guessed that it will be an thought provoking to you, who will dissect the statement and discuss it at this greater length. any way being analysts, you must carry on with your analysis, discuss each and every word thread-bare, till we reach some meaningful conclusions.

hi,
thanks for the reply can u pls pm me those details of geogit pms and let me ur contact no so that we can discuss about it a little bit. thank u once again

kitesfs,

why not subscribe to any good forex signal provider, so with that you have the mastery ova your fund and you also stand to execute your trades making you become more good with trading by yourself,i believe there many good forex signal prroviders out der,cos i use one and ma account has been on the profit side ever since i subscribed to them,i dont want to put the name as it is against d rules,if interested send me a private mail and i will send you their link