Any good fund managers

P

preetksgill

HI,
IF ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT GOOD FUND MANAGER WHO CAN MANAGE OUR ACCOUNTS. PLS HELP ME OUT HOPE YOU WILL HELP ME IN THIS REGARD. THANK YOU

mail at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I can, but it entirely depends on your account size.

Plus if you have more than one account then it has to be on a good broker with PAMM facility, otherwise I do not touch the accounts.

Last edited by a moderator:

hmp

All of them will charge u hefty fees play with ur account and eat ur capital.They dont understand market more than u & me. Instead devote ur time to study and judge yourself.you your self can outperform those so called qualified fund managers.

yasirdxb

HI,
IF ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT GOOD FUND MANAGER WHO CAN MANAGE OUR ACCOUNTS. PLS HELP ME OUT HOPE YOU WILL HELP ME IN THIS REGARD. THANK YOU

mail at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Interested in investing in the Fx?

Thanks for the reply but there may be a few genuine fund managers who may charge a nominal fee but we will go with LPOA(Limited power of attorney) and agreement signed with him he cannot eat away our capital. we are giving our account to use his expertise to give us some decent profits but not to practice on our account.

HI,

mail at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please remove your mail-id as it is against forum rules. can you provide me the details of your offer?

dear kitesfs,

In this forum we r not supposed to provide with phone nos, or mail id etc, which is a way of soliciting business. I was just curious, but not a candidate. But I am interested in networking with a community of traders, investors, analysts. etc. My yahoo id vijayvp23, or else you could provide me your contact details.