Any feed backs on past workshops

yasu222

Can you specific ?? Who is confusing who ?? You yourself are confuesed..aint u ??

You started thread asking feedback about his AFL workshop.. but you talking about strategies. I just told you that both are 2 diff things. Why are you so confused about it.. ??

Here goes again for your simplicity .... the link you have posted in the first post is for AFL workshop exclusively. So he is going to teach you only "HOW TO CODE". If that is your interest go ahead. Itz ONLY and ONLY .. HOW TO CODE. Do you get it now ???????

If you want to learn diff strategies of trading and looking for workshop.. the the link you posted above is NOT for that. Look somewhere else. This is why I said.. coding and trading strategies are 2 diff things.

Hope it is clear to you now. If not, God knows how simply can one explain. !!

And if you seeking help in public forum.. learn to respect ppl.. else keep yourself away from public places.. !!! Point no 1.. No body is bound to give you answer.. and Point no 2.. you will receive diff answer from diff perspective. So use some of your common sense.!!!

My post in this thread ends here !! I dont hv time to waste on genuine response to someone who doesn't have common sense and respect !!
once again, i am repeating for you...
Why you are confusing others in this forum?...do not misguide people in future....keep quite best for you forever...

SaravananKS

Learning to write own AFL is not cake walk for traders who does have knowledge in programming..... that too from a seminar (in one or two days) it is almost impossible for non programmers.

in Academic curriculum one is learning through out 3 or 4 years to learn programming. still one can't develop a software like professional one.

The above same applicable to Trading/investing system development.
finding a right system for all market condition is near to impossible.even one could find such system it hard to beat buy and hold...

if one back test mostly available for free AFL's one can realize most of them giving negative expectancy (After considering taxes,Brokerage and slippage)

this applicable famous TS like super Trend

So Mastering both areas requires lot of hard work and patience.... So making money via attending these seminars is not possible.........

then what one can take away from these events?

one can meet many traders and share their experience..... that's all

yasu222

Learning to write own AFL is not cake walk for traders who does have knowledge in programming..... that too from a seminar (in one or two days) it is almost impossible for non programmers.

in Academic curriculum one is learning through out 3 or 4 years to learn programming. still one can't develop a software like professional one.

The above same applicable to Trading/investing system development.
finding a right system for all market condition is near to impossible.even one could find such system it hard to beat buy and hold...

if one back test mostly available for free AFL's one can realize most of them giving negative expectancy (After considering taxes,Brokerage and slippage)

this applicable famous TS like super Trend

So Mastering both areas requires lot of hard work and patience.... So making money via attending these seminars is not possible.........

then what one can take away from these events?

one can meet many traders and share their experience..... that's all
May be hedged his losses by conduction these seminars...These are the best strategies in these type of markets. :))

SaravananKS

Please go through the following chart. This AFL developed my me. (based on chandelier exit) it gave nearly 400 Points in last 3 Trades. if I decide to sell this system I can do it. I can fix rate any ( that depends how i give build up and pretend like holy grail)

I can even show day to day trades by adjusting parameters based on market conditions

I can even conduct a seminar where people will pay to see my product.
I think stock market is only industry where people's are ready pay money to a demo :lol: when I was working in IT company it is very hard to fix a appointment for demonstration of our software product where the client will know using that software will increase the productivity of their business, but in stock market people's are ready spent time as well as money even though he knows there will no takeaway to improve his profit via trading

From my experience the high quality knowledge came from only by reading good books related trading

then following the rules guidelines which got from these books and develop strategies that suits my mindset helped me a lot

the next thing is interacting traders who also trades similar to your trade setup also very useful I know all of us will not that opportunity...

I got answer to lot of my doubts In EW from a trader who I am treating as my mentor.

coming to seminars

I have compiled some strategies in my thread
http://www.traderji.com/general-trading-investing-chat/70551-saravanan-notes.html

there are hundreds on strategies explained there .for each strategy I can conduct one day seminar charging Rs 5000 per head

Look at the below chart

Most people are trying time the market than buy and hold
the chart reminds me Pareto's principle (In case of business, merely 20 percent of the customers help in generating 80 percent of the revenue)

this principle also suits for stock market also 20% People are winners 80% losers

So any body who want earn profit in this market should try what 20% people trying

For example Buy and hold(in index) has given around 16% CAGR return

if one has invested good MF then the return would be greater

for eg HDFC fund has given 21% CAGR in last 20 Years

Reference
here I am not suggesting HDFC fund even of one has invested in other funds the return is not very huge different

if one has invested in motherson sumi on 1993 Rs 10000/- today it's worth nearly 2.26 crores.

Mostly people will remember these kind of return and circulate it among newbies. but in reality no one knows how many people got this return.(except promoters)

Coming to trading here we use leverage. so the volatility of return would greater than investing on equities. depends on luck the return can vary trader to trader... But people will remember highest return and believe that will happen on future also if they follow technical

I would rate the following factors for a trader success

1) Luck
2) Managing emotions
3) Money Management
4) Right exit
5) Right entry

Most of seminars would teach how to execute right entry as most people require that only. Again look at Google result above chart.

So There is huge demand for how to time market? so these guys are supplying knowledge for their benefit. so it is simple demand and supply :lol:

Look at another chart

if one absorbs this chart one can realize and estimate possible return.

if one wants improves his profits in linear way

1) try to get index return
2) if succeeds try to beat index return
3) if succeeds try beat best Mutual fund return
4) if succeeds try get 30% CAGR
5) if succeeds try get 40% CAGR with less drawdown
6) if succeeds try get 50% CAGR for few years
7) if succeeds all above steps consistently then I am sure you will be wealthiest person in world at end of your life