Any Falcon users here ?

I am Falcon user since 1999. Reliable Software is really reliable. Kind of support they give is unbeatable. Package is far superior and user friendly than any other package available. I am mumbai based CA full time engaged in trading since 1992.
Hi,

I am not questioning their quality. But since you have mentioned that you are using their data for couple of decades... I must tell you this, that Phalcon/Reliable had a delayed data of 5 or 15 minutes for commodities during the year 2007 & 2008.

I had taken trial for that and could not subscribe due to this issue.

regards

Hi,

Its a very old thread but hope discussion will keep going on.

I am also a Falcon user. I am totally disagreed to Mr. Dev Mookerji. Reliable is very fast and one of the best trading software available in India. I have used Metastock and Amibroker also but Falcon is best for REAL TIME DATA and Multiple Monitors.

Yes its a costly one but quality comes at price. Feel free to ask anything about this software here.

Regards

Strategic Investments

Hello Frinds,

Motilal Oswal's Falcon is like a trial version of Actual Falcon. Differences as per my knowledge are below mentioned.

1st One can open maximum of four charts at a time.

2nd Server is separate for Motilal Oswal users. Thus data is not so fast as reliable's server. There is a delay of around two to three second's.

3rd If you are watching future's and cash chart of same script then many times one of them stop working.

4th No point and graph chart available. (If I remember corretly)

5th There are many options which are disabled in Motilal Oswal's one.

Basically MO's is good for anyone who is just starting to watch charts. Better than many data vendor's who are providing Odin type data.

Good for those also who work in two or three scripts max and need only price and volume for trading.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Strategic Investments

Hi,

Is there anyone who can create one study in Falcon for me ? Please reply as soon as possible. I am open to pay also.

Regards

Strategic Investments