any experience with tradejelly.com?

I came across a site called tradejelly.com
It finds corelation between nifty and four or five stocks that corelate with nifty with a gap of one day. Worked for me for three trades in a row.
anyone had any experience?
rajeev

msa5678

I came across a site called tradejelly.com
It finds corelation between nifty and four or five stocks that corelate with nifty with a gap of one day. Worked for me for three trades in a row.
anyone had any experience?
rajeev
How u are using that data. Pls give one example trade.

If the stocks which corelate with nifty are up/down ( >,= 4) then I continue the position, I won profit with one long and one short position. When the stocks which corelate with nifty show a change in trend, ( this happens 3 hours to a day earlier) in the 5 minute chart, then I alter or reverse the position depending on the %. I studied the system for a week and can see the logic.I would recommend that you follow the graphs for a week, and then depend on it.Remember that the corelations change everyday, which means everyday the stocks that move before the nifty are not the same. It seems to be simple statistical system.I kept the short position from friday because of the graphs, and looks like it was right too.
However, after 12.30 I also look at the dax and the ftse graphs to see what is going to happen in the westerm markets. hope this helps you.

msa5678

Looks interesting, I will have to make some
more study. By the way, how is the site
obtaining the corelation between nifty and
the stocks. If that condition can be coded
in Ami , it will make a hell of an AFL. Hope
some AFL experts come into the thread.