Any Copyright violation?

sh50

Forums are all about sharing knowledge and experiences. If you submit something from a book, is there a copyright violation?. Are you supposed to name the author? Do let me know.

I want to shorten my name. How can one do it? When I click on hirenshah50, it blocks my access. There should be an option of modifying user profiles like in other forums.

Traderji

Super Moderator
As long as you quote the author or website (source of material) there should not be any copyright violation, unless there is an explicit agreement that states otherwise.

You can access your control panel to change your settings by clicking the "User CP" link at the top of the page.

Click the contact us link at the bottom of the page and send me your new login name and I will try to see if I can modify it.

Last edited:

sudoku1

As long as you quote the author or website (source of material) there should not be any copyright violation, unless there is an explicit agreement that states otherwise.

You can access your control panel to change your settings by clicking the "User CP" link at the top of the page.

Click the contact us link at the bottom of the page and send me your new login name and I will try to see if I can modify it.
does d same procedure aply 2day ?