any company provide jobs for day traders

looser89

I am doing intraday trading from one year and doing good .is there company in india provides jobs as a day traders

comm4300

I am doing intraday trading from one year and doing good .is there company in india provides jobs as a day traders
If you are doing well, you are better off continuing on your own.

However, if you still want to check the trading firm environment try Jobbing n arb firms present in Mumbai [western line]

or

prop trading firm in Pune named capstone...

We need someone to execute our trading system. It is mostly intraday. With few trades intraweek. And much fewer going beyond the week.

All we need is spectacular discipline and psychology. We are based in Vashi, Navi Mumbai. If interested, message me.
Thanks

We need someone to execute our trading system. It is mostly intraday. With few trades intraweek. And much fewer going beyond the week.

All we need is spectacular discipline and psychology. We are based in Vashi, Navi Mumbai. If interested, message me.
Thanks
sir i am also intrested in ur offer. i trade with moneymanagment and disipline. i cant pm u. how can i contact u. please pm me.

VJAY

Thanks
IMO ur PM not activated

Thanks
sir even i am interested in your offer.

jagankris

Futures First is a reputed prop trading company.
But the selection process is very tough.
CAT like aptitude followed by 30 maths questions to be solved in 5 minutes.
Then stress interview.
So prepare yourself before attempting their interview.
Just apply in their website and you will get their call.