Any broker with zero account opening and demat AMC charge?

Biker

I want to open trading account for a family member for long term investing and was looking for options with 0 account opening and 0 demat charges. All I could find was Finvasia, but since it is not much famous so looking for other options.

Any suggestions?

yes there are many stock brokers in india that offers zero account opening charges or zero AMC like WISDOM CAPITAL, ZERODHA, UPSTOX, 5PAISA.
however the said brokers either have zero account opening charges or zero AMC but none of them offers both zero amc and zero account opening charges together except WISDOM CAPITAL. These brokers have different offers for their clients and provides up to par services with respect to each other.

YOU CAN HAVE A LOOK AT THE IMAGES AND CAN CHOOSE THE RIGHT BROKER FOR YOU

upstox.jpg
5paisa.jpg
wisdom.jpg
zerodha.jpg

Biker

Thanks @caroline for your kind suggestions. I have however, opened a/c with Finvasia (zero a/c opening, zero AMC and zero brokerage!) since they are OK with no POA (one of my main requirements) . Lets see how things work out with them.

What i am wondering/concerned is that Finvasia is providing nearly free most of its services than why it is not famous like zerodha or rksv.

Charles07

upstox has feature of of e-dis where POA is not required and we need OTP confirmation while selling.. Finvasia works the same way ?
thanks

Chittorgarh

IPO Investment Portal
@Biker,

Another broker you should consider is ProStocks. They are the discount brokers with few keys features you are looking for:

1. Zero Account Opening Fee

2. Lifetime free AMC Demat Account with Rs 1000 refundable deposit.

3. Two trading plans to choose from:
a. Rs 15 per trader across segment
b. Rs 899 unlimited monthly equity trading

There lifetime demat account is good to apply in IPO's on family members name and HUF as it increases your chance of allotment and its Zero AMC Demat.