Any broker with multiple-Intraday Charts...?

Does anybody know of a broker with reasonable brokerage and who provides at least 3 days intraday charts? PIB is a joke. Can anybody work off just 1 day's ticks? (You start out the day pretty much with an empty window!!)

I am not too interested in all those fancy indicators just MACD, Stoch and OBV would do fine.

Thanks in advance.
Cheers and wishing you all a successful trading day !!!

well, Angel's Diet Odin provides upto 5 days intraday charts. The bad this about Angel Broking is they charge minimum Rs 30 brokerage per segment. You pay minimum Rs 30 each for NSE, BSE, NFO, Commodities and Currency. You can get 0.01 and 0.1 if you give an a/c opening cheque of 1 lakh, you can withdraw the money later.

well, Angel's Diet Odin provides upto 5 days intraday charts. The bad this about Angel Broking is they charge minimum Rs 30 brokerage per segment. You pay minimum Rs 30 each for NSE, BSE, NFO, Commodities and Currency. You can get 0.01 and 0.1 if you give an a/c opening cheque of 1 lakh, you can withdraw the money later.
Thanks buddy !! Any idea what they charge for Options per lot?
TIA

Hello, the charts which angel offers are good, specially the intraday charts. Also, the brokerage offered by brokers are more or less the same..:)

trader.trends

Brokerages offering good charting have hefty brokerages and firms offering low brokerages have pathetic charting facility.

Suggest use Zerodha for trading and SK or any other broker with decent charting facility for charts. Takes up additional bandwidth but makes up in brokerage saved.

Hello, the charts which angel offers are good, specially the intraday charts. Also, the brokerage offered by brokers are more or less the same..:)
I agree charts are good but i protest per segment minimum brokerage. The other day i bought and sold 1 lot mini nifty, my actual brokerage comes to 20, but i was charged 30(minimum), i said its ok. But, the same day i bought and sold few nse shares, turnover was 10,000, again i was charges minimum Rs 30 as brokerage. Total i ended up paying Rs 60 as brokerage that day. Let them charge a minimum brokerage of Rs 30 per day for all segments put together but charging per segment brokerage is a very bad practice. Even loyal customers like me would want to change to Zerodha or Sharekhan.

I agree charts are good but i protest per segment minimum brokerage. The other day i bought and sold 1 lot mini nifty, my actual brokerage comes to 20, but i was charged 30(minimum), i said its ok. But, the same day i bought and sold few nse shares, turnover was 10,000, again i was charges minimum Rs 30 as brokerage. Total i ended up paying Rs 60 as brokerage that day. Let them charge a minimum brokerage of Rs 30 per day for all segments put together but charging per segment brokerage is a very bad practice. Even loyal customers like me would want to change to Zerodha or Sharekhan.
@Chetanbang, totally agree with you. It is a grand ripoff and guess who's paying for it? I am with Indiabulls and I don't want to be with them for a day more if I can help it. I am in the process of opening an a/c with Zerodha and for live ticks I am opting for a monthly plan with one of the reasonably price data stream provider. IB doesn't provide you with reliable candle/OHLC chart until 9.45 anyway. I'd rather use Metastock for my Intraday analysis - which would run circles around PIB. The brokerage that Zerodha offers will save me a small fortune every month. I encourage you to consider other alternatives too. Until there is a customer backlash, these guys will never change. They will keep ripping off the hapless customer.

vu22rps

One can modify in the Charts option for 25 days data with different time frames.