Any body know about R Trade?

I refer to comments from Msiddique and Jstraju and fully endrose with their views. I had experienced worst customer service from RM. One thing, it may be due to work pressure. Even I believe that their customer service personnel do not have even least English Knowledge. I asked some thing and reply was totally different.

Yet, I am hopeful that service may improve in the days to come. Apart from this, their Insta Trade is just a name. In my opinion it does not have any features to be called 'so'. There is no summary in their contract notes. Nor, website is always fast. Some times, do not open at all. Nor there is any guidelines as to rules/regulations/terms and conditions.

Yes, cheap brokerage, cheap website and above all cheap customer service.
I agree. Also, there is no link on either easytrade or instatrade to access the history of ledger balance which is a basic service for both traders and investors alike.

i had down load ODIN diet free but i want 2see market on line trading oriline.
so when i run the software dimand the user id & password ????????,so whare i can get the both????????

Last edited:
i wish to say that reliance money offer seems to be too good to be true.but what is their margin on intraday and what about the online website

RELIANCEMONEY SUCKS,

I have been facing lot of problems since last week,
Delayed order confirmation,delayed trader confirmation,

Market orders taking 45 minutes to confirm,

say you place market order at 2:40 p.m

it gets confirmed at 3:20 p.m,gets executed at 3:20 p.m prices,

It is not worth it,

CHEAP BROKERAGE

CHEAP SERVICE

Raju.

I have also seen similar problems on several occasions. Usually after 3.00 pm (and sometimes before that too) many of the orders placed are shown as "INPROCESS" in the Order Book. This means that the order is in que for being sent to NSE. You cannot even modify or cancel these orders. Sometimes, this "INPROCESS" status remains for 20-30 minutes or even more. Meanwhile, the market may change drastically more than once. So, you loose money and precious opportunities. Once I was calculating and found that the low brokerage advantage on RMoney is taken away by losses due to such "INPROCESS" orders.

I have heard that RMoney people deliberately use this "INPROCESS" trick. While the person who placed the order gets the "INPROCESS" or in que message (i.e., for him, the order is yet to be sent to NSE), but the order is sent to NSE in some other client name or pseudonomously. If the order results in profit, somebody else pockets the profit while the real client keeps getting the "INPROCESS" message till the end. On the other hand, if such order does not result in profit or if the market reverses after some time, this "INPROCESS" order is shown executed for the original client after a delay of 10-15 minutes but generally with the original time-stamp.

People say that Rmoney (or some employees in the Rmoney) is making money in this manner, compensating for low brokerage. So, "RMoney" is "Our Money". One wonders whether the SEBI or NSE will dare look into such malpractices, if at all they exist.

I have also seen similar problems on several occasions. Usually after 3.00 pm (and sometimes before that too) many of the orders placed are shown as "INPROCESS" in the Order Book. This means that the order is in que for being sent to NSE. You cannot even modify or cancel these orders. Sometimes, this "INPROCESS" status remains for 20-30 minutes or even more. Meanwhile, the market may change drastically more than once. So, you loose money and precious opportunities. Once I was calculating and found that the low brokerage advantage on RMoney is taken away by losses due to such "INPROCESS" orders.

I have heard that RMoney people deliberately use this "INPROCESS" trick. While the person who placed the order gets the "INPROCESS" or in que message (i.e., for him, the order is yet to be sent to NSE), but the order is sent to NSE in some other client name or pseudonomously. If the order results in profit, somebody else pockets the profit while the real client keeps getting the "INPROCESS" message till the end. On the other hand, if such order does not result in profit or if the market reverses after some time, this "INPROCESS" order is shown executed for the original client after a delay of 10-15 minutes but generally with the original time-stamp.

People say that Rmoney (or some employees in the Rmoney) is making money in this manner, compensating for low brokerage. So, "RMoney" is "Our Money". One wonders whether the SEBI or NSE will dare look into such malpractices, if at all they exist.
Hello Sir,
I am really shocked to hear this.You might have grievances for any company but you should at least save your imagination power for other good causes.
I request you to give the details of the source.And if you think that you have heard it from right kind of source please go ahead and do the necessary thing which one responsible citizen should do.I hope you understand my point.
And please for God's sake,do not show us your imagination power and spread these kind of cheap rumour agianst any company.
God Bless You.

I hv been e-mailing constanly to R-Money. Hardly get any response nor I see any improvement in their website. Insta-trade is worst. Only advantage in insta-trade is that one can list out scrip codes in Mkt. watch, whereas in Web site one has enter the scrip code after finding out each time different scrip code for NSE/BSE. The Reliance Group, which according to my observation has some innovation each time everywhere failed miserably in R-trade. It is shame to know that they have come out with poorest trading platform. God knows as to when one can see some improvement in customer service as well as website.

INPROCESS thing happens only if u r trading on margin. Obviously they cancle all ur given orders on 3 p.m. and sq/off ur position on 3.10 p.m. sometimes it works in ur favour sometimes not. but at least this is a good option i say. u can put ur stoploss orders as well as ur targeted exit order and even if u shut down ur system there will be no problem. either of ur position in margin will get sq.off by end of the day.

In 5paisa they dosen't have such restiction of 3p.m. / 3.10 p.m. etc. . in my 5paisa account they block the money for each order , so i can not place stoploss and limit order simultaneously when trading on margin, so have to keep watch alertly. once i short sold and then the electricity went off, my sold scrip went to Auction for the mistake not made by me. having Rmoney sq/off position by 3.10p.m. is very much relaxing.

try to sq/off ur position by urself before 3 p.m., if not then just track what was the price of the scrip @ 3.10p.m. and confirm the same on the next day in ur contract note.

Last edited:
Shreyadr.,

I would like to clarify that INPROCESS happens not only in Margin trading. This happens even whenever we place order on delivery basis. So far, I had never traded on Margin with R-Money and have faced 'INPROCESS ' problem very often. I wonder whether R-Money would improve at all.