any better service provider, than ICICIdirect?

As said, someone need to print an article in the leading newspapers on the ICICI Service.
I hope, all those Directors are not sleeping. Shame on ICICI, a small company like IndiaBulls are more competent and competitive compared to these useless Loggerheads.

Better to Shift to other vendors. The only attractive part of ICICIDirect is they have this 3-in-1 A/C which makes life simpler. Also, their payments are on time.

Their rates are also acceptable, but their Service and their Web Based Software really Sucks...... They cant even provide a Trader Terminal instead of Web as a choice. Look at IndiaBulls, they provide PowerBulls Trading Terminal.

Advantage of a Trading Terminal Vs WebBased are
1. The To & Fro Requests from the Client to Server will be more efficient and are Light Weight. In case of Web we need for the whole page to go and come back.

2. Also, since there will be a local Chache, you see your orders, trades, portfolios more easily.

thats all... Better to Shift, if they dont improve. All their Managers are hiding, we cant even access them. We can only access those dumd head Customer Care Reps.

Satya

it is horrible thing that at right time ICICI direct has gone amoke. They are on upgradation at a very wrong time. All investors with ICICI might have faced losses, which ICICI will disown telling, they are not responsible for it.

But wait till August 1st, as per their promise, their system should be working properly after that, because of trust and as they are backed by a strong Bank, we should not ignore ICICI, others we cannot say when they will close shop

I guess, this has turned into a full fledged whine thread now! Anywz if its any consolation i have lost 19,865(based on yahoo portfolio) with a net of 2.4 lakhs over the last 3 days of trading. So im evolving a strategy of keeping icicidirect account only with weighted average based high performance stock....so that i dont need to use their system on a regular basis and have another with kotak/indiabulls for once/twice a week trading. The only feature holding me to icici is their 3in1 deal. However those guys badly need to move ASAP from ASP/Jolt/BEA model to a real pro app. Or maybe some of us here can undertake it for some stock!

Forgot to mention another reason....i had a 30k stock grant from a major IT comp and since i was out in europe...used some small time guy to open demat with....and i let it continue for about 4 years.....and later learnt thru another dude that left the so-called hyd based company...that they made around 3 times my stocks value..by actively trading with it. Also i didnt have any direct interface with them...and was quite happy with the dividends paid out yearly and the dp statements. ICICI is atleast going to be ethically strong...id rather trust an honest but incompetent, than a liar...who when scratched turns out to be darn thief!

mpreddy77 said:
So im evolving a strategy of keeping icicidirect account only with weighted average based high performance stock....so that i dont need to use their system on a regular basis and have another with kotak/indiabulls for once/twice a week trading. The only feature holding me to icici is their 3in1 deal. However those guys badly need to move ASAP from ASP/Jolt/BEA model to a real pro app. Or maybe some of us here can undertake it for some stock!
So, you are using both ICICIDirect, Kotak and IndiaBulls!
Why don't you give us a comparative study of the features and fee of these three!?

-Narendra

hi can u guys tell me what is good right now to do as I also have an ICICI am planning to keep my long term investment stocks in ICICI only and for short delvry based trading and regular trading what is best...........

Sharekhan or Indiabulls witch will be the best out of these.....let me know guy there are lot of threads coming in that this is right or that is right but technically which one is right thats a problem cause everything depends on the time u placing the order buy and sell that moment is the most cruciall one and more over the rates which glow on the screen is another imp thing cause it depends on how fast the moments are......if any vendor is maching these requirment guys i think that one is the best.............what u all say cause we all floating on the same boat so solution has to be found by us all.....

Thanx