Any afl with small target but sure

mastermind007

dddddddddddddddd

mastermind007

ST da,

What's better to use: Nifty SPOT charts or Futur charts when trading this strategy?

Regards,
Gaur_Krishna
You can use any chart, spot or futures, both will give identical results except 1-2 bars difference.

Smart_trade
It is kind of like driving. Even if you are only going to drive in straight line, You need to watch road ahead, left right and rear!!

In trading, You have to use bits of Both. There is no Volume on Spot but you can see MA breaches happening on Spot first. For Volume confirmations, you have to see the Future. Actual transaction prices will also come from future.

ocil

Hi All i need help related to Amibroker Scan. When i run the scan it calculate price from candle close price. But when i trade i buy or sell on next candle open price. Pls advice how do i achieve this in scan. Thanks for your help.

mastermind007

Hi All i need help related to Amibroker Scan. When i run the scan it calculate price from candle close price. But when i trade i buy or sell on next candle open price. Pls advice how do i achieve this in scan. Thanks for your help.
Check out trades tab in Analysis Settings. You can configure these things from there.