Any afl with small target but sure

jahan

Expectancy

Code:
Expectancy = (Probability of Win * Average Win) / (Probability of Loss * Average Loss)

Happy :)
Hello,

@happy singh the formula for expectancy has been changed in the new editions.

regards,

Shailu

friends thanks for ur help and regarding this matter only this matter i m saying now i dont need any help so i think no use to further chat from any one in this topic is logical because i myself said it is fine and i m happy and i dont take it in other way.
if any 1 feels bad in my wording than i m sorry for that. thanks every one.:thumb:

friends thanks for ur help and regarding this matter only this matter i m saying now i dont need any help so i think no use to further chat from any one in this topic is logical because i myself said it is fine and i m happy and i dont take it in other way.
if any 1 feels bad in my wording than i m sorry for that. thanks every one.:thumb:
Hello Shailu

Messages posted in this thread have been useful to many of the members so its ok if the discussions is to continue.
If you don't want to read or participate you can ignore the new posts.
Don't take it other-way, let those who are interested keep discussing,
by now we all know that you are no more interested in this type of AFL,
and that is quite ok >>cool<<

:thumb:

Thanks for starting the thread

Cheers

Happy :)

jahan

hi Shailu
and others,

may be this is totally off-topic but what i can tell you that I BELIEVE IN HOLIGRAIL! yes i really do. this youtube video for those who think they still not know everything...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUSKTk9ENzg

shailu enjoy your life dear :clap:

hello,
da-----thing,the beeds are falling from center and due to gravity they are going/inline at the center and filling the most center part of graph...nothing more than that.

regards,

Gaur_Krishna

ST da,

What's better to use: Nifty SPOT charts or Futur charts when trading this strategy?

Regards,
Gaur_Krishna

Simple strategy is buy in the money puts when a pivot low is broken in Nifty Fut 5 min charts and exit in Rs 2-3 profits...you should also exit if there is rs 2 to 3 loss.

Similarly, buy in the money calls when pivot high in 5 min chart of Nifty Future gets taken out....Book 2-3 points profits...stops 2-3 points.

This will require high percentage of winners to stay profitable...but this strategy will give high hit rate. Options give you advantage of lower transaction cost compared to futures.

Smart_trade

ST da,

What's better to use: Nifty SPOT charts or Futur charts when trading this strategy?

Regards,
Gaur_Krishna
You can use any chart, spot or futures, both will give identical results except 1-2 bars difference.

Smart_trade

mastermind007

hello,
da-----thing,the beeds are falling from center and due to gravity they are going/inline at the center and filling the most center part of graph...nothing more than that.

regards,
Jahan

To test your counter idea, the receptacle would have to be side-aligned.

If I get to experiment, I'd tinker with

1) difference in relative heights from where beads are dropped
2) Distance between pins.
3) number of beads dropped at each pass.

One thing that I did notice was Fibonacci numbers. there are 8 receivers and 13 rows of pin.

mastermind007