Any afl with small target but sure

Shailu

hello,

u take it as other way...my intention is to provide the information if ur already aware of these things.....then leave it go urway....iam not pulling my leg....iam trying to save ur leg....

By the way i can challenge u nobody will provide u the afl which performs ur requirement....better u pay for insider information to get that kind of results.

Regards,[/QUOTE
This shows ur ego.

plz check my thread
Hi all,

My performance. Im taking 2 lots for all calls(Normal and risky). Trading depend upon ur capital

Total profit 4300 in 5 days with 15k investment.

S.no Script Type Price SL Target Result Comments
1 5900 PE 98 88 108/114 -1000 104 high
2 5900 PE 114 104 123/129 1200
3 5800 PE 76 69 84 800 90 high
4 5800 PE 81 74 89/94 900 booked some profit @86
5 5800 PE 94 89 99/104 -500
6 5800 PE 75 68 82/88 1000 94 High
7 5800 PE 103 94 112/118 750 118 fial target done.TSL hit @109
8 5800 PE 100 94 106/112 -600
9 5800 PE 101 88 109/114 -200 107.50 high. TSL hit @99
10 5700 PE 75 64 84/89 1150
11 5700 CE 91 84 99/104 -300 98.20 high. TSL hit @88
12 5700 CE 128 118 139 1100 152.30 high

Total profit 4300

You can check all calls in my thread.

mastermind007

Jahan and Shailu

The Strategy that works on R/R of 1:1 does exist and it was discussed on this forum only by karthik. I liked his idea so I converted it into proper AFL. While it is not suitable for all traders and for all scrips, the concept has been implemented.

URL of the entire article from beginning is
http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/83319-karthiks-intraday-trading-using-ema-cci.html

AFL was added by me very recently so it should be towards the end (last or second last page)

Shailu, BTW what Jahan said in his long post is also important. Go through it. IMHO, He is not trying to pull your legs.

Last edited:

suri112000

Jahan and Shailu

The Strategy that works on R/R of 1:1 does exist and it was discussed on this forum only by karthik. I liked his idea so I converted it into proper AFL. While it is not suitable for all traders and for all scrips, the concept has been implemented.

URL of the entire article from beginning is
http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/83319-karthiks-intraday-trading-using-ema-cci.html

AFL was added by me very recently so it should be towards the end (last or second last page)

Shailu, BTW what Jahan said in his long post is also important. Go through it. IMHO, He is not trying to pull your legs.
well said.:thumb:

jahan

jahan and shailu

the strategy that works on r/r of 1:1 does exist and it was discussed on this forum only by karthik. I liked his idea so i converted it into proper afl. While it is not suitable for all traders and for all scrips, the concept has been implemented.

Url of the entire article from beginning is

afl was added by me very recently so it should be towards the end (last or second last page)

shailu, btw what jahan said in his long post is also important. Go through it. Imho, he is not trying to pull your legs.
hello,

thanks man..

Iam not talking about existence....he want 90% success afl....and iam trying to explain him that there is no afl/system which gives
that kind of results.

Let ask karthik himself whether his concept has given him 90% results......

Yes ur right no system is tradable by everyone.

Regards,

SaravananKS

HELLO,

SENIOR MEMBER'S LIKE U...... ASKING NEWBIE LIKE REQUIREMENT,

THE THING FROM 2006 ONWARDS U CAN'T ABLE TO FIND ....HOW DO U THINK THAT SOMEONE HERE PROVIDE U THE SAME.

HERE ARE SOME INFORMATION ON HOW MARKET UNFOLD IN REAL LIFE TRADING FROM ONE OF MY BOOK/PDF.
(NOT EXACTLY BUT EVEN WORSE,THIS INFORMATION WILL GIVE U SOME UNDERSTANDING).

Most traders have simply no idea how the markets work in the real world and,
therefore, have no idea how their profits and losses are anticipated to unfold. There are many
software packages that allow you to develop and back-test a multitude of strategies, enabling
you to generate trading reports. However, because these are just a simple statistical analysis of
trading results, they can often be misleading - especially when you see them in the context of a
bare analysis of just a set of numbers...without any understanding of how the markets really
unfold.
So, in this chapter I want to look at how the markets unfold and show you how profits and losses
fit into the real world scheme of things.
Over time, markets can unfold in three basic ways: they can go up; they can go down; they can
move sideways. Most of us are familiar with rising markets and falling markets but in reality a
sideways market is far more common. Typically, markets will spend about 2/3 of their time
moving sideways and about 1/3 of their time in a trend (moving either strongly up or down).
Most trading strategies rely on a market actually moving - either in an uptrend or a downtrend -to make money. Therefore, typically, you should anticipate making profits only about 1/3 of the
time.

However, most trading strategies or statistics about profits and losses, do not take into account
the observation that the markets are in a position where profits can be made only about 1/3 of
the time. This makes profit and loss statistics very misleading, particularly when the amateur
trader starts trading for real.
So what should you really anticipate as far as profits and losses are concerned?
Well, over the last 20 years that I have been involved in the markets and from seeing hundreds
of different trading systems, I have seen that profits and losses and breakeven (no profit or loss)
trades tend to unfold in approximately equal 1/3 segments. Put another way, about 1/3 of the
time you will be making losses, about 1/3 of the time you will be making breakeven trades and
about 1/3 of the time you will be making profits.

Hopefully, you can see that how you treat your breakeven trades has a huge effect on how you
report the percentage of winners. For example, if the breakeven trades are counted as losing
trades, you could have a system that is 66.6% losses and only 33.3% winners. In other words,
your profitability could quite easily be reported as 30-40% winning trades. On the surface, this
does not look good and will deter amateur traders.
However, if the breakeven trades are counted as winners (for example, if each breakeven trade
was actually just a $1 winner), the system in the last paragraph is turned on its head. Suddenly,
the system has 66.6% winners and 33.3% losers. Not surprisingly, this system is far more
appealing to most traders...
As you see, this is where statistics can be very misleading - you need to look into them in far
greater detail.
Again, trading typically seems to unfold in equal 1/3 segments where 1/3 of the time you will
have losing trades, 1/3 of the time you will have breakeven trades and the remaining 1/3 will be
profitable trades. But is that where the story ends? Well, not quite...because in reality the
profitable 1/3 splits down often into 1/2 where your profitable trades are small profits (such as
+2R or +3R) and 1/2 where your large profits (+5R and above) fall. What this actually means is
that you tend to make your largest profits only about 1/6 (1/2 of your profitable 1/3) of the time!
This is precisely where most amateur traders fall down.

In reality, then, you will spend 2/3 of the time either making losses (albeit small) and breakeven
trades and only about 1/6 of the time will you be making the big profits. Most amateur traders
find it very difficult to deal with this psychologically because most amateur traders - this is basic
human nature - want to be right all the time and have big profits all of the time. So, what
happens in practice is that the amateur trader will have 2, 3 or 4 losing or breakeven trades...
then, as soon as they get one winner, they will exit that winner too early. Buy not managing it
correctly, they cut one of their big profitable winners into a small winner. This can have a
devastating impact on their profitability because the big winners are necessary to make the
money overall. I am sure that you can understand that by not allowing these big winners to
develop, and banking profits too early, you miss out on the big winners.
It is quite strange that becoming a successful trader sometimes has more to do with dealing with
yourself on a psychological level - mainly by allowing your winning trades to run further - rather
than actually learning how to trade. I imagine this is why 97% of amateur traders end up losing
and only 3% end up becoming successful, profitable professional traders.
This is why you need to understand how markets unfold in the real world...so you can
understand why it is so important to let your big winners run. And also, to understand that to be
a successful profitable trader actually means treading water (small losses and breakeven
trades) most of the time, waiting for the few big winners to come through. In reality, you will not
have that many big winners but they are vital to your overall success as a trader.

As you can see, typically you should anticipate about 1/3 of the time you will be making losses
(but keeping them small at just -1R); 1/3 of the time making breakeven trades; the remaining
1/3 profitable, with the profitable 1/3 splitting into of the time small profits and the time
large profits. You should anticipate having large profitable trades only about 1/6
th
(16-17%) of
the time.
If you are going to become a successful professional trader, understanding this gives you a far
better chance of being able to manage your trades and letting the big profitable trades run -which is vital for your overall trading success.
Amateur traders expect to be right all the time and make big money all the time. In real life
nothing is further from the truth. As we have seen, on the surface you can have a 66% profitable
system (profits and break-even trades), but in reality the big profits unfold only about 16-17% of
the time.

REGARDS,
Jahan,
I completely agree with all your words about trading systems.

But only few people who can design trading systems can understand all of your words.

it is common for seeking high probable trading system irrespective they are newbie or experienced.

yesterday I had a discussion with a well experienced trader (around 20 Years) still he is searching for scalping system with winning % more than 90%

His Intention is to get quick 4 to 5 Points in crude or Nifty.His Maximum risk is 15 Pts.( ie RR is 3:1)

if we take one Pts as Slippage and one Point as brokerage+Taxes

we get 3 Pts for each win
where we would loss 17 Pts for a losing trade.

mathematically the trade should maintain at-least 85% winning trades.

To get Reasonable profit more then 90% Must.

Frankly I have to get hardly any afl which giving more then 90% winning ratio yet.( with out optimized or curve fitted :))

IMO
Instead of seeking any AFL one can achieve the task by his own experience ( ie Discretionary)

for me it is very easy to have 20% wins Trading system with more then 1:10 RR then 90% winning system with RR 3:1

I prefer less Trade Less Stress :)

Last edited:

jahan

jahan,

frankly i have to get hardly any afl which giving more then 90% winning ratio yet.( with out optimized or curve fitted :))

imo
instead of seeking any afl one can achieve the task by his own experience ( ie discretionary)

for me it is very easy to have 20% wins trading system with more then 1:10 rr then 90% winning system with rr 3:1

i prefer less trade less stress :)
hello,

yes ur right.....

iam a active trader and comfortable with 50-55% win ratio, avg-R/R-1.2 to 1.5(at least 100 trades distribution).

it is possible to get 90% success ratio but R/R should be 2:1 or 3:1....means u need to risk more than u going to get..statistically possible....i don't remember the Member name but in our forum only someone has tested it ....i think its Danpick(may be).

regards,

SaravananKS

hello,

yes ur right.....

iam a active trader and comfortable with 50-55% win ratio, avg-R/R-1.2 to 1.5(at least 100 trades distribution).

it is possible to get 90% success ratio but R/R should be 2:1 or 3:1....means u need to risk more than u going to get..statistically possible....i don't remember the Member name but in our forum only someone has tested it ....i think its Danpick(may be).

regards,
one of problem in high success rate system is some time it is extremely difficult to trade.....

For Example if one notice open=Low then Buying near open is difficult
if you get the trade easily most of time it will hit sl

In mechanical system takes these trades also in account

(ie slippage would be high)

then one need to win 95% of trades :annoyed:

jahan

one of problem in high success rate system is some time it is extremely difficult to trade.....

For Example if one notice open=Low then Buying near open is difficult
if you get the trade easily most of time it will hit sl

In mechanical system takes these trades also in account

(ie slippage would be high)

then one need to win 95% of trades :annoyed:
Hello,

yes...absolutely right....sometimes ur in dilemma whether to take r not.

but mine strategy is completely mechanical from entries to exits...no human emotion involved...

but again no strategy(mechanical ) is safe infront of market ......market is king always.

regards

Shailu

I just ask is there any AFL which gives
Small profit but sure. 90 or 80% is differ
Matter . But I think some people take
In other way . Helping people try to help
I didn't ask any magic AFL but here many
People think I m asking magic AFL.

Friends again I just ask is there any AFL
Which gives small profit but sure.
Sure means 70-90%.