Anti-Virus suggestion :

Here you go TB.
If you access the file again it will be quarantined , you cannot exclude it from scanning.
It happened to me for RTDman and i just uploaded the file to their servers mentioning that its a false positive and within hours they removed it from flagging as virus .

I am using AVIRA Free Antivirus along with Malwarebytes Anti-malware from past 5 years... never faced any problems and system is butter smooth... both have best detection rates compared to paid solutions and are very mild on the system.. I think you should give it a try..

kaly422000

bitdefender seems slower the system and longer the boot time, but some times choose internet securities which can block certain application to access home site. in that case as i saw kaspersky and bitdefender is ok but u need 8gb ram atleast

mastermind007

Sir,Once I open my computer,unknown web pages opening endlessly.How to solve this problem?Please help me guys.
Where all have you been taking your computer to?

You've installed way too many nav bars

Step 1) turn off internet. open browser. tuen popup blocker/ ad blocker on.... remove whatever browser extensions you can

Step 2) turn on internet and see if problem is vanished. If not...

Step 3) If Step 1 fails. Uninstall the browser (I hope you are not using Microsoft browser as default in which case, you will have to reinstall the OS)

Step 4) Install browser named Brave instead of Chrome...

Romeo1998

Sir,Once I open my computer,unknown web pages opening endlessly.How to solve this problem?Please help me guys.
Sir, hijackthis is a small free utility, it will instantly show all startup and running services and processes, good n bad... this is probably a BHO ( browser helper object ), just read the entry in scan n remove unknown BHO entries , dont remove everything in scan or else PC might not start...
hijackthis has many forums where experts analyse the scan log n say what to remove n how to fix virus problem..
good luck... :)

mastermind007

Sir, hijackthis is a small free utility, it will instantly show all startup and running services and processes, good n bad... this is probably a BHO ( browser helper object ), just read the entry in scan n remove unknown BHO entries , dont remove everything in scan or else PC might not start...
hijackthis has many forums where experts analyse the scan log n say what to remove n how to fix virus problem..
good luck... :)
Wonderful idea.... Do you know of any such application that reveals contents of folders (junction points) that are too common in Windows 10. but if you click on them, you get a message
"Access is denied"

e.g. "C:\Users\MM7\Application Data"

In Windows 10, a new folder named "C:\Users\MM7\AppData\Local\VirtualStore" has sprung up and contents of "Program Files" as well as "Program Files (x86)" get cloned here.....

Also application wise folders under "C:\Users\MM7\AppData\Local\Roaming\" are pain too

Last edited:

Romeo1998

Wonderful idea.... Do you know of any such application that reveals contents of folders (junction points) that are too common in Windows 10. but if you click on them, you get a message
"Access is denied"

e.g. "C:\Users\MM7\Application Data"

In Windows 10, a new folder named "C:\Users\MM7\AppData\Local\VirtualStore" has sprung up and contents of "Program Files" as well as "Program Files (x86)" get cloned here.....

Also application wise folders under "C:\Users\MM7\AppData\Local\Roaming\" are pain too
Sir i use win8.1 n i always log in as admin to avoid permission issues... but we can change permissions of whole c drive by going to c drive, properties, security, advanced... n then changing owner :)