Another Trade bee looking for Money fab

Hello , a warm welcome to the forum . Even i joined this forum few months back and i am learning a lot :)

Seniors and other members are really helpful.

Hope you have a great learning experience.

Hello , a warm welcome to the forum . Even i joined this forum few months back and i am learning a lot :)

Seniors and other members are really helpful.

Hope you have a great learning experience.
First of all thank you,

yes, I am feeling the support from all the seniors.

But most of the subject link's reference are expired so I am figuring out on where can I get the in depth details.

Also, I would like to ask you if you can help me on amibroker... I got 5.64v and I want stick to some standard strategies and scripts...so in case if you can tell me as I am beginner what to choose and what best will help me on choosing strategy for small returns...

Thanks In advance !!!

Pradeep Narayan

Naveen.. couple of points:
a. Trading is not an easy business - you will need dedicated time, patience and money to master it.

b. You - you are the most important factor in trading - not your trading software. Invest more in "You" - read the psychology section & then focus on building your strategy.

All the best!

sspms2002

Hi Naveen..Welcome to Traderji..
I am also a newbee joined in oct 2014. I am also very new to Trading Stock Markets..

I am trying to devote time everyday to learn..and trade real money..Unless we make a mistake it doesn't get ingrained in our conscious mind..

The one way i think can help is simultaneously learn as much technical studies..indicators...price action...That way you can then filter out which are good ones and which are just shear waste tools...

I have a thread of mine where i put up my trading results and the mistakes i am doing each day...you can also keep a journal to document your findings...

Last edited:
First of all thank you,

yes, I am feeling the support from all the seniors.

But most of the subject link's reference are expired so I am figuring out on where can I get the in depth details.

Also, I would like to ask you if you can help me on amibroker... I got 5.64v and I want stick to some standard strategies and scripts...so in case if you can tell me as I am beginner what to choose and what best will help me on choosing strategy for small returns...

Thanks In advance !!!
Sorry buddy , i don't have any idea about Amibroker , i use Trade tiger provided by sharekhan for watching charts and trading purpose.

I guess you can ask this question in Sofware>amibroker section. It is dedicated for that particular subject.
http://www.traderji.com/amibroker/

Hope it helps :)