Another Bhavcopy Downloader (ABCD)

josh1

Uploaded ABCDCurl.r file. Rename current file as ABCDCurl.bak. After that download this file into ABCD folder.
This will download NSE Bhavcopy. If there is issue in derivatives also, let me know. I am not downloading everything.

kaly422000

Uploaded ABCDCurl.r file. Rename current file as ABCDCurl.bak. After that download this file into ABCD folder.
This will download NSE Bhavcopy. If there is issue in derivatives also, let me know. I am not downloading everything.
if u hint for new user. i installed abcd in d volume. any way is there need for curl.exe. also need to know the procedure for window 7 users .pls help

It seems others have been able to download but I'm getting the attached error. What am I doing wrong? I followed the instructions of renaming the current file to bak, downloading the new file, extracting it & putting it in the ABCD folder.

1627443993135.png

josh1

It seems others have been able to download but I'm getting the attached error. What am I doing wrong? I followed the instructions of renaming the current file to bak, downloading the new file, extracting it & putting it in the ABCD folder.

View attachment 46580
Maybe there is problem with derivatives. Download them separately.

josh1

if u hint for new user. i installed abcd in d volume. any way is there need for curl.exe. also need to know the procedure for window 7 users .pls help
Curl.exe is required.
Help file is there.
Install windows 10. It works without activation.

Maybe there is problem with derivatives. Download them separately.
This issue was resolved. I had not selected Fut + Opt under NSE. In order to download NSEF&O, both Futures & Fut + Opt need to be selected.

BSE bhavcopy still not downloading though.... Thanks