Another Bhavcopy Downloader (ABCD)

Simple, just switch to Weekly view, that compressed 5 days data to a candle & ideally, MF investments are long-term so, we should ref weekly chart only. ;)

rpc

Thanks njana.
Didn't read that on chart.
I am unable to download ABCD.zip from mega website constantly getting 'Temporay error' can you please look into it.
Thanks.

rpc

vicky_ag

I have not started yet, but should not be too hard if data is ok. libs like zipfile and pandas can help in reading data. Whats the issue ?
Not a coder so trying to glue together code from SO. And one thing I notice is that bhavcopy data sometimes has missing symbols then the calculation goes for a toss.

TracerBullet

Not a coder so trying to glue together code from SO. And one thing I notice is that bhavcopy data sometimes has missing symbols then the calculation goes for a toss.
Dunno, so far i have not had data issues but then i have not really used it as much for testing.
Just try to work step by step + verify manually. You can restrict to smaller data set at first to make it easier to verify. open zip, read file, combine file data into dataframes etc..

Historic NAV data from 2006 ( format of tese ACSII files are not same, so you need to group similar formatted file together for a bulk import in Amibroker )

https://mega.nz/file/HM5nRKQT#ucc3VvbuJWSRvfZz5E5JHC0dDw7VxW2wgnpjP3hhDVk ( 208MB, 3.25GB extracted )

Better not to load AMFI site with such high volume data pull, use it from here.
This is sweet, i was just about to dump all the data using ABCD and then upload and post it here but you've done a great service to us. :up: