Another Bhavcopy Downloader (ABCD)

josh1

NSE changed its URL to WW1.

Updated ABCDCurl.zip uploaded again on Mega.nz. Fellow traders can download it. I have also updated Readme-ABCD file. Please read the instructions for installation.
As of now ABCDCurl is working seamlessly. Let us hope that NSE will not change its URL for long time.

Extremely happy to see that @sanju005ind and @naughtykirthi read the code and supporting proactively.

josh1

Update : date range is working from 2016 Jan onwards, previous years getting error. :banghead:
EOD data files 2012 onwards uploaded.

Users will have to adjust for split/bonus etc. There is one site on BSE which gives info about split, bonus etc. I forgot the url

EOD data files 2012 onwards uploaded.

Users will have to adjust for split/bonus etc. There is one site on BSE which gives info about split, bonus etc. I forgot the url
In Amibroker, Go to Symbol >> Split and select the Ratio already given for a given date and press enter or enter your own data in those fields, if u are aware of it ( get details from https://www.bseindia.com/corporates/corporate_act.aspx )

Technically there is no difference between split and bonus.

In both case number of shares will increase by ratio in which bonus/split was given and price will decrease accordingly. e.g. 1:1 bonus means, on the ex-date, stock holder's will get 2 stock for 1, so ratio is 2:1, accordingly price will fall.

If u hv entered wrong ratio, revert the ratio, by keeping cursor on that particular date.
e.g. if u hv enter NEW:OLD = 5:1. Invert the same like 1:5. It will be like as before.

Historic EOD data from 1994 is on this thread: https://www.traderji.com/community/...nse-eod-datadownloader-historical-data.107828

kaly422000

Thanks Josh1 Ji for your selflessness for helping members of such beautiful platform 'Traderji' by giving your valuable time and effort to make it successful. Now it is working perfectly and downloading, converting seamlessly. I salute you and thank u again for relaxing us from such a lengthy procedure.
pls explain it .not working in my end. i instaaled by ABCD set up exe
Thanks Josh1 Ji for your selflessness for helping members of such beautiful platform 'Traderji' by giving your valuable time and effort to make it successful. Now it is working perfectly and downloading, converting seamlessly. I salute you and thank u again for relaxing us from such a lengthy procedure.
pls explain how u manage . i just installed with abcd exe file and then copy the unzip abcd curl folder in ABCD instalation folder . and then try to download