Another Bhavcopy Downloader (ABCD)

sr114

NSE eod data get request was earlier returning Status 403 now returning Status 200. Both NSE Cash and Futures are being downloaded automatically

Is there a possibility to download weekly options data as well (bnifty) with ABCD. As of now this is not getting converted in the final output file. there may be a conflict currently as "Banknifty - 27000-jan 31 ce" gets converted to "BANKNIFTY19Jan27000CE" so "Banknifty - 27000 jan 10 ce" will also get the same name assigned.

I am unable to download 2014, 2015 historical equities data. Haven't tried downloading 2013 or prior to it data. Anyone else getting the same problem?

josh1

ABCDCurl is uploaded. It is able to download Mutual Fund NAV from Amfi site. It is able to download all other files. However, I need testing. Those interested may download files in "ABCD" folder in root of any drive. copy the "ABCDCurl.lnk" shortcut file to desktop.
Please note ABCDCurl will work only from "ABCD" folder. Do not put it somewhere else.

For Historical data of MFs, it will create sample file "MF_Numbers" like NSEindices. Users have to create their own file accordingly for funds of their choice.

@murthymsr
Please do testing. Also modify Help file since I am lazy. :)

rmike

Works fine!!! Thanks for sharing

People may like to edit ABCDCurl.lnk target if desirous of running the utility from a location other than the root folder

What is the procedure for indicating MFs in MF_Numbers for desired funds. Presently the file contains numerals. Is there a correlation between these numerals and Fund Ids?

Last edited:

josh1

Works fine!!! Thanks for sharing

People may like to edit ABCDCurl.lnk target if desirous of running the utility from a location other than the root folder

What is the procedure for indicating MFs in MF_Numbers for desired funds. Presently the file contains numerals. Is there a correlation between these numerals and Fund Ids?
ABCDCurl will run properly from from ABCD folder only. ABCD folder should be in root of drive. e.g. c:\abcd, d:\abcd. If you want another location, go ahead and tinker with the code.
Amfi keeps historical data linked to numbers. These are not fund IDs.
http://portal.amfiindia.com/Downloa...?mf=3&tp=1&frmdt=01-Jan-2019&todt=02-Jan-2019
In this URL mf=3 means Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund.
Currently there are up to 71 numbers. If you give all 71, application will crash.

josh1

Is there a possibility to download weekly options data as well (bnifty) with ABCD. As of now this is not getting converted in the final output file. there may be a conflict currently as "Banknifty - 27000-jan 31 ce" gets converted to "BANKNIFTY19Jan27000CE" so "Banknifty - 27000 jan 10 ce" will also get the same name assigned.
I will check. Do you really need eod data of weekly options? Is it useful?