Annual get-together

murthymsr

Thank you for digging out this buried thread.

i find location for most of the member contributors is not visible as they have not entered the name of the city they are located at the time of registration.

i appeal to all members to edit their profile and give as much information as they feel comfortable, particularly the 'location'. with the reasonably long 'familiarity' with other members of this forum, at least now, one may feel more comfortable to tell something more about themselves than on the day of registering.

to edit the profile, you may click on 'quick links', select 'edit profile' .... additional information ..... location .... where you live .....
and now enter the name of the city, you live-in.

(appologies for this elaboration, which many may not need.)

traderji may think of the pros and cons of making this field mandatory for newcomers.

once we know at least where each of us lives in, we may think of a get together or a one-to-one contact or whatever each likes.

i remember a poem of my school days.

Breathes there the man with soul so dead
Who never to himself has said
This is my own my native land......

happy togetherness inside & outside the forum.

murthymsr

murthymsr said:
Thank you for digging out this buried thread.

This is my own my native land......

murthymsr
Thanks murthymsr for the pointer about location on the profile!

Inspired with the words of ur quoted poem, I have just edited my profile to show that I am always a Pround Indian Native! no matter where I live.

Back to the subject of the thread, Count me IN, I am game for an annual meet of Traderji's in India, with preferable choices of Mumbai or Bangalore!