Angel one sucks, stay away from this broker

Angel one sucks. They have plans called sub-broker and charge very high for every buy and sell of shares. They have fooled my senior citizen family member for a long time and kept charging 0.8% for every buy and sell for every CNC transaction. They kept fooling them this is a normal plan and normal charges and kept fooling the innocent senior citizen.

They have not even specified their sub brokerage plan anywhere on the website.
Please stay away from Angel one. Their support is dam rude, their website hangs all the time and they have a lot of hidden brokerage plans and fool their customers. They have Angel in their name but behave like a devil

Hate to hear this, there are a lot of shady brokers out there. Hopefully your family member doesn't give up on trading for good after this experience. If not, tell them to check Forex Peace Army before they choose another broker, there are a lot of scam reports there and it's a great way to scope someone out before you invest with them.

Mishra_86

If you are looking for a broker in Indian Stock Market, then there are other good brokers that exist. Even i am trading so can name a few.

If you are looking for a broker in Indian Stock Market, then there are other good brokers that exist. Even i am trading so can name a few.
Are you talking about zero brokers?
If so, I can recommend one or two brokers, such as Kotak, Groww, Shoonya, and Flat Trade. These are bargain brokers who offer 0 brokerage.